Ashton Kutcher -- The Jiu-Jitsu Kid

6/14/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Move over Jaden Smith, because Ashton Kutcher is down in Brazil training in the martial art of Jiu-Jitsu.

0614_ashton_kutcher_Bauer

While it's unclear if he's working out for a role, the 33-year-old posed in uniform with his trainers on Monday.

In no time, Ashton should have the strength of two and a half men.

Josie

He's in Brazil working on a photo shoot for "Colcci" with the Brazilian super model Alessadra Ambrosio, and he will also walk the run way for Colchi on the Sao Paulo Fashion Week "SPFW"

t4trble

Hi Ashton (and Demi). Your tweet yesterday "sticking up for Palin" didn't fool anybody into thinking that you are suddenly a bit more middle of the road - so NO, we will not be watching 1 1/2 Men and 1 Complete *******. Also, we noticed that you waited until after the Palin emails were read and there was NO "smoking gun" as all of you liberals hoped for. So no, no one on the right or the middle bought into in case you wondered if it "worked". It didn't.

Randy

he's playing Superman, always wonderin around the globe, wow!

Marty

Brazilian Judo? I guess there is such a thing.

"Ju-don't know if I have a gun or Ju-don't know if I have a knife."

What is all the fuss over this lousy actor?

Bernadette

Didn't he say that if the World goes into chaos, he'll be ready to defend his Family. I'd guess that's what he's doing.. getting ready physically.

feebee

Looks smelly and homeless !

disinter

@AF that is NOT the correct way to tie the belt. I've done Jiu Jitsu for over a year now and you would NOT be allowed on the mat with the belt tied like that.

ness

Are you joking me? He's a black belt. HAHA Did he buy that one? I been training in Jiu-Jitsu for the past 9 years. I'm no where near a black belt. That gym is a JOKE!

Steve

He's standing next to Ricardo De la Riva... as in the De la Riva guard... He's no joke.

Throwback kid

Talent wise he is the male Jen Aniston! He lives off that 70's show like she lives off Friends. Ten years after their shows ended they both proved they have no real acting talent after one box office bomb after another. If a studio wants to make no money on a film just hire Ashton or Jen and you will get nothing in return at the box office.

kmcook

no way that he is taking BJJ. And a black belt. BS...that would take YEARS. So unclassy to wear a belt that you didn't earn.

elizabeth

Funny - I thought they taught martial arts in California. But apparently you have to go to Brazil to find an instructor! What a tool!

elizabeth

Angel

I am glad that Ashton decided to train in an effective martial art, with any dedication he could be a real black belt like Rikki Rockett of Poison. JiuJitsuSweep.com ran the story a few days ago .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2