Soulja Boy:

I Was HACKED,

I'm No Racist Homophobe!

6/14/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Soulja Boy claims he's the latest victim of an evil hacker -- who broke into his Facebook account and posted a disgusting homophobic, racist rant over the weekend.

0614_soulja_boy_EX
The rant -- aimed at "haters" who posted negative comments on the rapper's Facebook page -- included the lines, "IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f**k THEM."

The rant continued, "I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f**king weirdo stalkers!"

0614_soulja_boy_facebook
Now, in a statement to TMZ, Soulja says, "I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked."

He explains, "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages.  This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

DORENE

what a stupid jackass! get back to the ghetto and your gang , so you can act like you big and bad! idiot!

Steinberg

I got news for you guys, he's a hack himself. 1 hit wonder hack that dropped out the face of earth, here one day, gone the next, quick like a fart in a gust of wind.

His whole life is a hack.

Sandra

whatever!

justme

Sure,pull the hacker card!

jack-55d79

Anything is possible, and he's been hacked in the past so I think he deserves some benefit of doubt. However, it does seem to be a convenient hack. I think like most other music hip-hop is pretty diverse, so to assume that it's automatically homophobic and misogynistic is understandable, but actully doesn't have a basis in fact. It's just contemporary intelligent hiphop doesn't get as much attention because it's not big money (Zion I, Panacea, Time Machine, Talib Kweli, and more, spring to mind).

WhiteLatifah

yea full of **** he is, why wait so long to say something so this kid needs to grow up see what happens when u have money and think u know it all and can say what u want.. get a life and the tats on your face are stupid on top of it. take that loser. haha

BTW HE CANT SING FOR **** I SING WAY BETTER THEN U..

Truth

What he said before came from his heart, what is being said now comes from his publicist. I don't have a second chance in my heart for ******** like this anymore!!! There are to many other talented kids to pay attention to, moving on to the ones whom deserve my monies and love.

SMA

To Angie Diego-

It's a shame that people still think like you. You're words are so disgusting and show what kind of person you are. There is no reason for you to say bad words of Blacks- grow up. And more importantly, OPEN YOUR EYES. We're not living in the 1950s anymore. So, don't address people as "You Blacks". One person's action do not represent everyones.

No comment

I couldn't careless, maybe he gets tired of all the racist stuff post on his fb page. I think he has the right to lash out, but then own it. The public isn't going to believe he got hacked, unless he files a police report. Like Congressman Weiner he won't because filing a false police report is a crime.

Mari

@Angie Diego
Really ????? okay that is the most ignorant thing somebody can say. racism for everybody is still around. and not every black has a low iq. you need to educate yourself and not in school. Get to know people. that is the most racist thing i have heard.

Josh6852

Here are some of rapper Soulja Boy's lyrics

you gay *****
you a snitch *****
how you gonna send your bestfriend to jail *****
ya you didnt want dat out der did cha
****** ass *****
who da **** kinda ***** got prince-O-town tattooed on his chest
ohio is a state you stupid bitch
***** wen you was like 13 didnt you get raped by your bodygarud
***** you was born in raimsonburg, ohio..you aint from columbus bitch
****** ass *****
you aint never gonna grow past 5 feet *****
***** you gay as **** *****

Who hacked you Soulja boy????? Soulja man??????

Gormm

@Angie Diegoabout

"Black people have half the IQ of whites."

Whites are 100. African Blacks are 70 (only 2% of Whites score that low). American Blacks are 85 due to mixing with Whites. Asians are 106.

Josh6852

BTW.... He used The "F" word twice in his own lyrics.

Fat Mike

If he's been hacked, then I'm pretty sure Twitter can confirm that. Go on Twitter, show us whose IP the messages came from

Fat Mike

*Facebook sorry. Same crap, different site