Soulja Boy:

I Was HACKED,

I'm No Racist Homophobe!

6/14/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Soulja Boy claims he's the latest victim of an evil hacker -- who broke into his Facebook account and posted a disgusting homophobic, racist rant over the weekend.

0614_soulja_boy_EX
The rant -- aimed at "haters" who posted negative comments on the rapper's Facebook page -- included the lines, "IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f**k THEM."

The rant continued, "I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f**king weirdo stalkers!"

0614_soulja_boy_facebook
Now, in a statement to TMZ, Soulja says, "I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked."

He explains, "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages.  This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

DubstepDistribution

The people who comment on this site are a bunch of losers.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Yeah ok Weiner.

CrisDizzle

Soulja Boy new single Call me through the "Nation of Islam's Phone" available on Itune right now!

Celebrities Suck

this is Bull ****** this is how these celebs get away with it. They speak their minds on social networking sites thn they'll say ohh it wasn't me my page was hacked.... Bull to the fc#$king sh#%it

Weinergate

Sounds like another Weinergate to me.

Will

I follow his facebook page. He never posts stuff like that. The diction that night was completely different than the usual soulja boy (as in all the words were spelled correctly haha) that night.

I'm tired of all you cynical ******** who are making assumptions grounded in no knowledge whatsoever.

Friend or faux

Yea I don't believe him. Is this the "Weiner defense"?

The truth

@Angie Diego - can you go get some lessons in cultural sensitivity please - that whole "You Blacks" this and that doesn't make you any less racist than the claims you're making... smh...

Dan

What perty earrings he wears

KaiTae

That's ok, cause your music still sucks......OMG my Twitter just got hacked....wait nobody cares cause they don't know who I am :(

Billy Bee

you are a racists pig and i feel bad for all the normal black people how just want to live.

Dani

Hacked? Yeah, right. And my name is Abe Lincoln.

LonnieB

To DubstepDistribution:

"The people who comment on this site are a bunch of losers."

So is that an admission on your part?

LonnieB

He don' be Soulja Boy no mo'. He be Weiner Boy, now!

hotrn216

What is wrong with you people? The comments that you all are making are so ignorant. I wish I could stand behind you while your typing those racist comments. I would do exactly what you expect and beat the **** out of you.