Soulja Boy:

I Was HACKED,

I'm No Racist Homophobe!

6/14/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Soulja Boy claims he's the latest victim of an evil hacker -- who broke into his Facebook account and posted a disgusting homophobic, racist rant over the weekend.

0614_soulja_boy_EX
The rant -- aimed at "haters" who posted negative comments on the rapper's Facebook page -- included the lines, "IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f**k THEM."

The rant continued, "I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f**king weirdo stalkers!"

0614_soulja_boy_facebook
Now, in a statement to TMZ, Soulja says, "I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked."

He explains, "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages.  This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

JLa

What is that stupid **** on that kid's face??

jx

I actually believe him. What does he have to gain by saying such nonsense?

Jenna

I noticed yesterday that Chris Rock was behind his black brother all the way. THEN, later, he back-paddled and said that he didn't know all the details when he backed Tracy Morgan. He knew all the details. Chris Rock obviously had people who advised him that HE would catch the same fall-out as Morgan if he backed him. He sure backed off fast.

All I can say, is welcome to the world Caucasians have to live in. Blacks can say "white BOY" all they want over and over and over on national TV and not a single protest is raised. Oh, but just let someone say "black boy," on TV and here comes the Rev Sharpton and his followers to protest this terrible, horrible SIN, referring to a black male as a "black boy." I'm SO terrified of this double standard that even when I am speaking of a small black male CHILD, I make it a point to refer to him as a blacki male small child.

I noticed that Chris Rock backed Tracy Morgan 100%, that is, until he realized exactly what a hot topic gay rights happens to be right now and he couldn't back-pedal fast enough in his suppport.

The political correctness that abounds today exists because of black discrimination. But now the blacks are finding out that there are certain PC things even THEY can't make nasty remarks about. Get used to it. SThe days of the word "******" are over. But so should "WHITE BOY," "MIDGET" and "RETARD.

Andre

I understand when you get your **** hacked but i believe him due to the fact that he was on twitter at the time this whole situation was going down i went to see if he posted this rant on twitter to becuase he is big in the twitter game. It is his first offense to my knowledge. So we should cut him a break he knows and all his people know a majority of his audience is caucasians.

sunshinerad

well are people really saying racist things to him? if so i could see how that could be hurtful, and if i were in his shoes i'd defend myself as well.

Pound Sand

The answer to drunk Twitter rants.....I got hacked! Actually the answer to everything is...I got hacked!

Jenna

Oh yeah, RIGHT, he was hacked. I noticed yesterday that Chris Rock was behind his black brother, Tracy Morgan all the way. Black solidarity and all that..... THEN, later, he back-paddled and said that he didn't know all the details when he backed Tracy Morgan. He knew all the details. Chris Rock obviously had people who advised him that HE would catch the same fall-out as Morgan if he backed him. He sure backed off fast.

All I can say, is welcome to the world Caucasians have to live in. Blacks can say "white BOY" all they want over and over and over on national TV and not a single protest is raised. Oh, but just let someone say "black boy," on TV and here comes the Rev Sharpton and his followers to protest this terrible, horrible SIN, referring to a black male as a "black boy." I'm SO terrified of this double standard that even when I am speaking of a small black male CHILD, I make it a point to refer to him as a black male small child.
Chris Rock backed Tracy Morgan 100%, that is, until he realized exactly what a hot topic gay rights happens to be right now and he couldn't back-pedal fast enough in his support.

The political correctness that abounds today exists because of protests (and rightfully so) black discrimination. But now the blacks are finding out that there are certain PC things even THEY can't make nasty remarks about. Get used to it. The days of the word "******" are over. But so should "WHITE BOY," "MIDGET" and "RETARD. Just because YOU are a minority does not give you a free pass to make the same hateful remarks about others that you, yourself, do not want to be subjected to.

onlySaneMan

Weiner claimed that he was hacked at first too. Just sayin'

Anubis

And you see, this is just why the I listen to death metal.

Ewwww

BS he got hacked, anyone who believes that is slow. He's a racist little piece of ****.

Rickrat

The worst part is 1,931 people liked it too.

bravo51

OH i see what he did he went on a racist rant then is using the played out i was "hacked" excuse. soulja boy need a burning cross?

Michael

Sorry Souljah Boy, I was the one who "trolled" you and got you angry, I have photo proof of my comments, not all of them, but some of them, then your responses, you got mad at me.

I posted your responses on 4chan.

You're mad.

mc violent

animo soulja boy estamos contigo de parte de un ecuatoriano desde europa en barcelona no pasa nada sigue adelante no preste atenccion a comentarios negativos saludoss SWAGGGGGGGG !! hahahaha

SouljaBoyEXfan

Pfft yeah right.. That excuse is just LAME! He wasn't hacked at all! Just trying to play his cover up game, Still a racist in my eyes, No one should speak like that.. PERIOD!