Tom Jones -- It's Not Unusual to Sing in the Street

6/14/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Tom Jones wasn't the coolest guy on Earth before -- he is now ... because dude busted out a rendition of "It's Not Unusual" for a superfan in L.A. yesterday ... and yes, it's freakin' awesome.

061411_tom_jones_splash
Jones also talked about his legendary appearance on the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" -- when he performed the song with Carlton Banks ... aka Alfonso Ribeiro.

Classic.

Sandra

Holy plastic surgery!! However, the guy can still sing!!

electriczipper

I bet that man has had over a thousand ladies
Lucky bastard and he still looks damn good

Nichole

Efffinnnnngggg amazing!!!

carol

He sounds wonderful. I saw him at the Latin Casino in Camden NJ many many years ago. I will never forget it. He was wonderful at that time and still is.

GregSr

Wow...my respect for Tom Jones just went way up! I incorrectly assumed he would just be another celebrity snob when confronted with a camera on the street. Not only is he friendly to the camera guy, he actually sings a requested song! Very cool indeed. I wish him well.

I grew up in southern California in the sixties with his songs blasting at the beach on KRLA and KHJ AM radio.

gigi

I met him several times in concert in Fresno, and in Las Vegas.
He was always the sweetest man. I have been in love with him forever. Way to go, Tom. Come back to Fresno.

Solaera

Aw. What a sport! So cute.

Prancy

I just love this guy!!!!!!!! He is so hot! Plus, he's super smart, talented and nice!!!!!!!

Robert

Tom you are da man. That was very classy taking the time to do that. Some celebs today dont appreciate fans and you just stepped up and became a class act in my books.

Wish you all the health and happiness life has to offer.

DatDogBitez

Hubba hubba. He's still a gorgeous man!

SONIAFROMCYPRESSAVEBX

I LOVE YOU TOM JONES!!!!! YOU HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF SOUL~AND I AM SO THRILLED THAT YOU SANG OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!!! LOVE YOU BROTHER!
GREW UP WITH YOUR MUSIC ~ GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BABY~ I WILL BE WATCHING AND SHARING THIS TRUST.

MicahJ

He's still alive?

gigi

"It's Not Unusual" is my ringtone. I used to wait for Thursday nights with my girlfriends to watch "THIS IS TOM JONES" on TV.
The only singer that equals him is Elvis.

Janet

Oh I wish I could have seen him sing! He's such a hot man, and he's been that way from day one! He's just a general cool guy that doesn't let it go to his head. That's why he's so easy to love. ~ I bet he and his wife have a great life together!

Sumar

That was so cool. Tom Jones is still one of the coolest and hottes guy ever and he can still sing!!!! Thanks for that it made my day.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments