Flea

I'm Selling My

Malibu Beach Pad

6/15/2011 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The AWESOME house that Red Hot Chili Peppers band member Flea owns out in Malibu is up for sale ... and it could be yours -- if you've got a spare $4.7 million to spare.

0615_flea_mansion_launch
It's a massive property -- 2.4 acres -- and the structure is practically brand new ... because Flea had to rebuild the home after it burned down in the Malibu fires back in 2007.

Now, the new pad is pretty badass -- with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, crazy views and "mature trees" ... and there's nothing more bad ass than "mature trees."

melissa

Give it away,give it away,give it away-now!

mary

The sun shining down on that house 24 hours a day could not warm it up. Looks like something to vacate rather than move into.

Asking 4 million 700 thousand

I wouldn't pay 4 thousand 7 hundred.

Sab

Give it away ,give it away now Give it away ,give it away now , ha ha

anony

I'll take it.
Quick, someone lend me $4.7 million dollars.

Krayon

Who puts 2 trees next to a pool? I could understand if you had a waterfall setting worked into the landscaping, but just sticking two trees by the pool?

nah

"spare $4.7 million to spare"
Really? I get that I'm giving TMZ too much credit but how about proofing your posts at least once?

Ziggy

I like it. Reminds me of the old art deco houses from the 60s / 70s. I'd rather have that over some cluttered Victorian granny house any day. Too bad it doesn't have a view of the beach.

me

Who would want to buy a nice home with fleas.GROSSE

Ray

flea pad?

mat

I would never buy a house that a Flea had lived in.

DatDogBitez

Yeah people, 2.4 acres in Malibu is a massive lot. Might be a teensy bit of property in the boondocks of Texas, but in an area like Malibu, that's an awesome amount of land. I don't get the condescending tone about mature trees though. That's a big selling point in real estate... mature trees mean shade, beauty and have proven themselves to be sustainable -- no longer dependent on you deep-watering them.

babychamblz

Flea is into earth and nature maybe the land is more important than the materialism of having a huge mansion and leaving a bigger carbon footprint than many egotistical celebs. its called minamalist. Flea is beautiful AND the best bass player in the world which makes that house worth 5 million.

nearthebeach

Average area. House can be built easily for $1.5 mm in 9-12mos. Those land lots are all big because the land is mostly useless scrub land, or often zoned in that general area in 20 acre chunks. Land value $1.5 Is the celebrity factor worth over $1.5mm? House will sell mid-low 3's.

Cujeaux

Oh. I thought that was a community college.

en Todo Momento!!

wanna bet? sprouting twigs are unbeatable. i got em all over my yard. chicks love that chit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments