Crystal Harris

Hef Will Never

Get Married Again

6/15/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Twice-married Hugh Hefner will remain a swinging bachelor until he's dead -- at least according to the woman he was supposed to marry this weekend.

0615_crystal_harris_launch

Ex-fiancée Crystal Harris went on KIIS FM with Ryan Seacrest this morning -- days after she called off her wedding with Hef -- claiming the Playboy mogul has now bowed out of the marriage game ... for good.

According to Crystal, Hef had only agreed to marry her because he believed it was what she wanted -- and he was actually RELIEVED when she called the whole thing off.

Crystal said the Playboy way of life just rubbed her the wrong way -- adding, "This isn't the lifestyle for me. Multiple girls around all the time. The Playboy lifestyle. I just wanted to be true to myself."

OC born and raised

Cool first!

6one9

What a dumb b!tch!!!!!
She should have thought about this many months ago!
ho bag!!

barbiemacs

Yuck!! Who could do that old disease ridden man?? Isnt enough money for me..sorry!! I would gag....

cindy

He was "Only going to marry her because" He thought that's what she wanted?" Well, as I recall Holly wanted to get married, so why he didn't marry her? I don't buy Crystal's excuse.

roberg

Crystal---a year ago would have been a GOOD time to be "true to yourself" and realize the playboy life isn't for you.
FOOL!

kaceyj

Plz. She got what she wanted, her music CD. She's a Gold digger. Dont let the innocent face and blonde hair fool you! If she didnt like the lifestyle. Than whats she doin there? For real. Everyone knows Hefs lifestyle. Be gone bitch. On to the next Hef!

mid

All in the name of publicity. The 'self'? Sure, if the 'self' equals dollar signs.

Max

True to myself = making more money off some poor old sucker than she did from Hef.

smashley

ho please.

..EW..

Bla Bla Bla

kaceyj

I never understood whats so special about her anyway.. Like she's boring! The old girls Next door were Sooo much better. I miss Holly and Bridge and Kendra! easy come easy go around there.. Hef be just fine..

Mary Lou

THERE IS NO FOOL LIKE AN OLD FOOL!!!!!!!

anonymous

They are all DUMB... Hef is a sleazebag

t

Honestly this just ALL smells of publicity for the both of them. Really he was going to get married...no!

Puckett

Good riddance to her. Hef dodged a bullet on that one! What was he thinking...lol

Besides Dr Phil's new money son will probably be stupid enough to marry her. She didn't just walk away from the Playboy honey pot with a backup plan. She's been seen screwing around with and grooming Dr Phil's kid for awhile now. It's all about the $$$$ for this gold digger.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments