John Edwards' Mug Shot -- SAY CHEESE!

6/15/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Edwards Mug Shot
Former Presidential hopeful John Edwards flashed a big, toothy smile during his mug shot earlier this month -- after he was indicted for allegedly soliciting nearly $1 mil in campaign funds to cover up his mistress and love child.

Edwards was charged with conspiracy, four counts of illegal campaign contributions, and one count of false statements.

Edwards pled "not guilty."

0720_mugshot_footer

Armands

Hi dear friends! I have found a complete scam free way how to earn about a 5000$ per month doing almost nothing.

It's completely free and also it's not like those lame opportunities at google!

So i'm tellin you it's worth a shoot! Check out http://www.cashmaker24.com/24

Cujeaux

Error in judgement #1 - Running for president when your wife has TERMINAL CANCER.

Error in judgement #95088 - Posing for a mug shot like it's your senior yearbook photo.

en Todo Momento!!

that would make a nice quilt. where's the problem?

bendernet

Wonder if he will represent himself?

Different Rules Apply

TMZ is that really the mug shot?? Suspicious to me.

Sloane

he knows the pic will appear everywhere

so this is his way of saying:

look at me, I'm all happy because I did nothing wrong!

TheMarshmallowMan

I hate people that smile for mugshots cause their is nothing to smile about, LMFAO, what a fool.

Eric

It must've killed TMZ to put up a mug shot of a democrat politician

El

Something just isn't right with this guy,,which is an understatement to say the least.

Tom Paine

Are those spiders or octopus on his tie? I think it's a message.

maira

They should take a before and after picture. This is the before picture (before the tan fades, before buba gets a hold of him) and the after picture (after buba has had his way with him, his tan fades, his hair is longer and disheveled)

Kabala

That **** eating grin is annoying.

Donna

He's gorgeous. If he wasn't such a douchebag I'd do him.

Lynn

I hope they send this jack-hole to prison for 50 years! This is the person who cheated on his dying wife. While Elisabeth was going through hell with her cancer, he fathered a "love child" with whatsherface. He disgusts me! So does whatsherface!

Ron`

Hey enter for FREE to go to dinner with another democRAT criminal Barak Obama. The FREE entry URL is:

Enter for FREE and let Prez Barry foot you airfare, accomodations, for a change, and tell him what you think of him and his Ole Senate Buddy John Edwards