« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

The New Kardashian Man Bitch?

6/15/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Bruce, Kris Jenner has a new dude to boss around -- Kim Kardashian's fiance Kris Humphries is now MOMMA-IN-LAW whipped!! He HAD to see this coming ... right?
061411_TV_kris_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cartman

He's in for a world of pain with that bunch.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I just want someone with their money to adopt me!

AyeJay

I feel so bad for him. You can't turn a h0e into a housewife.
Once all that fame of the Kardashians goes away, am I suppose to believe he's going to stay with her? Ahaa.

THIN LIZZY

I'll be suprised if the wedding actually goes down.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

OK, I am watching the Tonight Show & Kim just told Jay (about Brett) that she is not going to let people tell lies....

This WAS a PR STUNT! I WORK FOR A STUDIO AND KNOW ABOUT IT!
WHO THE HELL IS LYING, KIM??????

amazon_woman

LOL, THIS GUY GOT IT COMING. GOOD LUCK.

AyeJay

@joey - Of course this is a PR stunt. People are too stupid to realize that is how Hollywood works. The Kardashians have pulled sh-t like this before since it's their "private" lives that keeps them famous. Sooner or later people have to find out and know and just be done with them. I know I for sure as f-ck am. And I was JUS*****ching that too, it seemed like she was watching really closely to watch she says so she doesn't say something wrong on purpose.

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

I agree with the guy who works at the studio.

Of course it's a PR stunt. It's obvious.

Kim is such a fame wh0re!

cherries

OK he's not going anywhere ppl she is making him famous. Maybe its just a shame for the show. Scratch my back ill scratch yours type of thing. Then she is free to text msg other men.

and she makes way more then he does selling all that junk like weight loss supplements, perfume and heck knows what else. Plus all the revenue from the show and from syndication.

I bet she paid for her own engagement ring, That guy makes like 3 mil per year. Other celebs don't even wear a rock that expensive it's very over the top. I guess money can buy you stuff but not taste or class

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Hi AyeJay
I know, but I just get sooooo sick of it and especially with people who don't deserve the money they make! There are a lot of talented people who should be recognized more so, but it's all about the flash as you know! And I like your "migraine maker" lights!

To Perez Hilton Steals from TMZ - I am really a woman, but wouldn't mind being a man on Pay Day 'cause I would make more ;)

There's a problem here

I don't know who this guy is but I think he was separated at birth from Perez Hilton. She's such a hairy monkey woman he might just *be* Perez Hilton because him and Kim are about the same famewhoor ilk. You see what I'm sayin'?

There's a problem here

Whoa AyeJay ... good comments from you my friend, but that icon of yours makes it impossible to read what you comment, and it is going to cause quite a few seizures. Would you consider toning it down a bit? Thanks.

HumanNature

KRIS LOOK LOST!!!

ANONYM

And of course Jay leno and CNBC is going to pay her for her appearance on TV
She is making money by lying; E NEWS is the factory of lies. Kris said one year ago that Kim knows how to keep a long distance relation working, talking about BUSH. To me having a boyfriend and flirting by internet and phone is cheating. The wedding is a money maker for her; she was having the other man in case Kris would never propose. Medias, magazines are money machine for her. Ryan seacrat is earning money with them. To me Ryan seacrat is the modern chef of prostitution network. He has 6 women working for him.

ANONYM

Ryan seacrat will never stop he will always spread their image around the world. He is earning a lot of money with them. They will last until E and Ryan seacrat decide to end the show. Kim is going to fill the lack of news in E news. Of course the machine has to keep going, Kim is a professional liar, Kim and K Klan are perfect for Ryan. Imagine how much money Ryan is making with the show and with e news.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments