Bam Margera: My Lambo Was POISONED!

6/16/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera's quarter-million-dollar Lamborghini just took a $45,000 beating -- and according to Bam, it's all because his friend dumped the wrong fuel in the gas tank.

0616_bams_lambo_bn

Bam fired off in a Twitter tirade against his pal Cleveland earlier today -- claiming Cleve filled up the Lambo with diesel and it completely DESTROYED the car.

0616_bams_lambo_sub

According to Bam, he's turned to alcohol to help drown his sorrows -- chugging Goldschlager before his flight to Phoenix today.

But it's unclear if he actually made it to the airplane -- because last he tweeted, Bam claimed people at the Philadelphia airport he's flying out of "thinks I'm drunk. This is bullsh*t."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

6one9

HEY BAM!!
NEVER LEND OUT YOUR CAR TO A FRIEND!!
YOU DUMB`A$$!!
word!

Jj

Judging by his reaction, I think you mean "former pal".

Muppet

What a nice guy calling out his buddy like that! Jerk!
Drinking + ticked off = obnoxious on the plane
Hope they don't let him fly!!

Rick

What an idiot. I wouldn't loan my Chrysler 300 to a friend, let alone a Lambo. This jackass got what he deserved.

Fred Farkel

You dum ***.

None of you can keep your nice stuff nice.

Fozzie

I thought a diesel nozzle wouldn't fit into a regular gas opening for those that can't read.

Kathe

I thought diesel nozzles won't fit into a regular gas opening for idiots like this? Am I wrong?

sane

Bam I'll take you any where you want to go :)

Ronald RayGun

He should have put sugar in the gas tank instead and a potato up the exhaust pipe!

John

@fozzie yeah the nozzle is bigger then the hole... I guess on lambos they have a big hole..

Sunny

He caused a problem with the car but he didn't destroy it. Same thing happened to mine. Drove it for many years after. If he's rich & stupid enough to loan it out, he should be rich enough and smart enough to get it repaired.

Canada

First of all it's true, a diesel hose WON'T fit into a regular gas intake. Second, even if it did, it wouldn't destroy the car and maybe $2500 in repairs and off you go. Quite you crying Bam and be grateful you live in a country where someone who does stupid stunts like you can even afford a car in the first place.

Cartman

That particular Lambo is a piece of crap. He has beaten it up for years and even cut a sunroof into it for one of his TV shows.

He can afford a new one.. I recommend the MURCIELAGO SUPERVELOCE as a replacement.

Dave

I call Bull****. As many of you have already pointed out, you can't put a diesel nozzle in an unleaded fuel tank.

feebee