« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Canucks Fan Takes Flash Grenade TO THE CROTCH

6/16/2011 8:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes rioting can blow up in your face ... or in the case of this Vancouver Canucks fan ... it can blow up in your junk instead.061611_flashbang_still

tmz-top-comments-banner
eva eva

Being a Canadian, I am embarassed and shocked by the actions of the young people that have shamed our country with their behavior. I think there would have still been the same outcome if Vancouver had won, I hope the police throw the book a these hoologans when caught! BTW, Congrats to Boston, game well played!

Jennifer Chow Jennifer Chow

I’m sure I can speak on behalf of many Vancouverites. This is truly an embarrassing moment in Vancouver the World has to witness. Unfortunately it was a large group of young men & women who had intentions of doing this no matter what the outcome of the game was. Can you imagine the horror for the parents who witnessed their child on the news behaving in this manner? Teach them a lesson and call the police because you're doing them a favor.

Lu Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

tmz-top-comments-banner
I'm not anyone I'm not anyone

As a Canadian, I am ashamed of these "people"!

Rotter Rotter

Great balls of fire!!!

UDntNo UDntNo

It is a GAME folks (Canadians), get over yourself.

eva eva

Jennifer Chow Jennifer Chow

I'm sure I can speak on behalf of many Vancouverites. This is truly an embarrassing moment in Vancouver the World has to witness. Unfortunately it was a large group of young men & women who had intentions of doing this no matter what the outcome of the game was. Can you imagine the horror for the parents who witnessed their child on the news behaving in this manner? Teach them a lesson and call the police because you're doing them a favor.

Lu Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Everyones~A~Star

Canadian and ashamed of these dolts. Way to go Boston, well played!

Are You Serious

LMAO @ Rotter about an hour ago
Great balls of fire!!!

The rest of full of the hatred.......You blind ? Watching the same video I am ??? He was just walking, he was not involved in anything, he was talking to someone walking away and SOMEONE ELSE threw that grenade into him. Poor guy is jus*****ching a game and leaving and is a victim. You all are such haters..shame on you.

D-INCARNATION

Brandon Davis threw it. You can't make your own LILO.

Ziggy

@Brett Have to agree with you. Sadly, I suspect this would have happened win or loose. There will always be groups of people that can't hold their beer. Take those and put em in a massive crowd and that's what you get.

Hopefully they will be prosecuted...at the very least fire cracker boy will think twice before getting himself into a mess like that again lol

Will

This adds a whole new meaning to the term fire crotch.

Atlantaguy

I guess now he has a "beenie wiener".

vancity

good!!! find them all, hold them down and do the same to them.this should not reflect on the other 2 mil Vancouverites and Canucks fans that have a brain.

vancity

vancity

Congrats Boston.Your team played better then our Canucks you should be proud.I would like to say im proud of the Canucks for making it one game away from a cup, and I am but these few bad seeds rioting just make it very sad today.

northern gypsy

well that's over with...thank goodness !!!
i'm tired of all these attractive men with nasty beards...
get the razors out boys...back to reality!!!

anita

i wanna thank vancouver for making montreal look good! haha

Sara

HA, good for him! That's what happens when you decide to be an ass. Rioting your OWN city, damages you will have to pay with your taxes....Idiots...

NikkiVancouver

These guys downtown DO NOT represent Canadians, Vancouverites, or CANUCKS FANS!!! Most of the rioters went downtown intending to start something. A Molotov ****tail into a sidewalk cafe - WTF?!!?! Somehow, I don't think he just happened to come across the ingredients for that.
True Canuck fans, like myself, were disappointed and left the downtown area, went home and said "better luck next year".
Kudos to Tim Thomas, btw. EXCELLENT goaltending!

eva

MaryJo

Hopefully now he won't be able to reproduce ! And please stop referring to these s***bags as fans - they're hooligans and mental midgets - not fans !