« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Canucks Fan Takes Flash Grenade TO THE CROTCH

6/16/2011 8:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes rioting can blow up in your face ... or in the case of this Vancouver Canucks fan ... it can blow up in your junk instead.061611_flashbang_still

tmz-top-comments-banner
eva eva

Being a Canadian, I am embarassed and shocked by the actions of the young people that have shamed our country with their behavior. I think there would have still been the same outcome if Vancouver had won, I hope the police throw the book a these hoologans when caught! BTW, Congrats to Boston, game well played!

Jennifer Chow Jennifer Chow

I’m sure I can speak on behalf of many Vancouverites. This is truly an embarrassing moment in Vancouver the World has to witness. Unfortunately it was a large group of young men & women who had intentions of doing this no matter what the outcome of the game was. Can you imagine the horror for the parents who witnessed their child on the news behaving in this manner? Teach them a lesson and call the police because you're doing them a favor.

Lu Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

tmz-top-comments-banner
I'm not anyone I'm not anyone

As a Canadian, I am ashamed of these "people"!

Rotter Rotter

Great balls of fire!!!

UDntNo UDntNo

It is a GAME folks (Canadians), get over yourself.

eva eva

Jennifer Chow Jennifer Chow

I'm sure I can speak on behalf of many Vancouverites. This is truly an embarrassing moment in Vancouver the World has to witness. Unfortunately it was a large group of young men & women who had intentions of doing this no matter what the outcome of the game was. Can you imagine the horror for the parents who witnessed their child on the news behaving in this manner? Teach them a lesson and call the police because you're doing them a favor.

Lu Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kevin

AND THEY SAY "BLACK PEOPLE ARE TOO VIOLENT"??!!?!??!
HA HA HA..!!!!
Well, YOU DID NOT SEE ONE BLACK FACE IN THAT CROWD...IN CANADA!!!!

HA HAHA....

THIS IS ONE SPORT WHERE IT'S ALLLLLLLLLL WHITE PEOPLE DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST: DESTROY EACH OTHER....

IF BLACK PEOPLE HAD DONE THIS THEY'D CALL IT A "RIOT", and NOT "FAN MAYLEY"..!!!!!!

Dan

Hockey is to Canadians like Allah is to Extremists, and they both use violence when they are upset.

Plus they are Canadians, they are still a bit backwards. They don't know yet that you are supposed to riot after you win, not after you loose.

Maeve

As a 50 year old Canuck fan, I take offence to some of these comments, a bunch of young hooligan's ruined the night for us too. We were disappointed and disgusted too. These guys had the mindset to do damage, win or lose. Criticizing the whole city of hockey fans down for the actions of a couple of hundred is wrong. How about the 100,000 plus fans that left peacefully? We love our hockey, we love our Canucks, but most of all, we love our country. What we do not love, is a mob of drunken hooligans. I am sure that is universal.

char

Hey dont add all canadians into this crap pile of idiots...they do not reprsent who we are, americans should know better than to throw stones....lets all be classy and and dont judge a nation by a few morons

Lu

Lends new meaning to the term, "Firecrotch."

JenN

@Kevin

The race card is getting old.

Dan

@Kevin

You tell em Kevin!! They need to smarten up and riot after a win like blacks do over basketball or when they don't like a trial outcome, or when they get mad and start a riot so they can loot stores in their own neighborhood.

alessandra

And I thought LA was Bad......................................

Kiko

It was first thought that the fan getting hit in the nuts was actually Vancouver goalie Roberto Luongo. Then they realized that if it WAS Luongo, the flash grenade would have gone past him through his legs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

BrandonIron

This man will be our best player on next year's women's national hockey team.

Kelly

I'm embrassed to admit that I am from Vancouver. It is so sad to see some drunk idiots destroy everything our city stands for.

Malarky

At least they didn't knock over the bowl of Royal Butterscotch Pudding!

Jill

Hopefully that will keep him from procreating more rioting idiots.

Keith

Football to the groin! Football to the groin!

Eric

Everybody commenting saying stupid canadians, dumb hockey fans, it is only a game, and only in Canada... what's the difference between them rioting and Laker fans rioting? Or a Dodger fan stabbing or beating a Giants fan? Stop being hypocrites.