« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Legend Shawn Michaels -- Animal-Killing Machine

6/17/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-WWE legend Shawn Michaels is grabbing life by the horns -- and slaughtering it with a CROSSBOW ... killing all sorts of majestic wildlife for a new hunting television show.

0616_shawn_michaels_hunting_photo_launch_v2
The show is called "Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures" -- premiering next month on the Outdoor Channel -- but according to the show's rep, Shawn ain't just hunting for sport ... the guy actually EATS everything he kills.

We also spoke to Michaels himself, who tells us, "I am a Christian, I am an American, I am a family man, and I am a predator, and MacMillan River Adventures will allow my long-time fans and newfound friends to see what really makes Shawn Michaels the man that he is today.”

** Disclaimer: Animals were definitely harmed during the production of this show **

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Muppet

Lose your job and find yourself very hungry and you'll learn to appreciate any hunter friends you have!! That's the truth!

mildly insane

mid 34 minutes ago

Whether you cage animals up and feed them full of antibiotics and other man-made chemicals, or shoot them with man-made weapons, you are not a natural predator, you are cruel and selfish.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Your probably one of those people who
has a dog or cat natural carnivores and tries to feed
them a vegetarian diet leaving them unhealthy and unhappy

PaulWS

Que up the anti-hunting a-holes. Sorry people, animals are a food source. You don't like it, don'*****ch the show. But acting like he is some crazed violent killer is just silly and shows how ridiculous you are.

mid

Mildly insane,

You're clearly one of those people who make wrong assumptions about other people.

RM

Takes a certain type of person to put a arrow into an animal. Glad im not that kind of person..and to these people saying ..HEY HES EATTING IT SO ITS ALL GOOD!...ahh not..im sure he doesn't need to go and shot these animals ..hes doing it for fun ..lets get that right.@ the guy Comparing a plant vs an animal with a brain and thoughts and feelings..come on there bud, even ur not that dumb.

Firefly

On our ranch we have to shoot hogs because they are taking over, destroying habitat, eating everything that the other animals eat and running them off. We take the hogs after we clean them to a woman's shelter and that helps them with there food bill for they don't have to put out as much money to buy meat for the young ones. If you don't cull a herd of deer over time there will be over grazing and not enough to eat for everyone so more deer will die then if you had culled the heard. Out West where there is a drought going on, it really makes it hard on the wildlife. Taking a deer a year for food is not wasteful and keeps the heard strong for we usually take a spike or bucks with defects. I would rather hunt my own food after seeing how they kill animals in slaughter houses. Your choice.

Ty

Neanderthal. Man these "manly" man pi*s me off. My castrated cat has bigger balls. These are people who are not completely right in the head, they shut off a big part of their feelings and emotions so that they block out any compassion they might feel for the animal so they can shoot it. Pathetic in any case, trying to live the stereotypical macho man image.

Dan

Its only a matter of time before Animal Rights LOONS start going after animals for killing other animals. LOL!!!

Get over it people, hunting is a part of life. We are animals in the food chain, we can kill to eat and we can be killed to feed other animals. That's the circle of life.

You can keep your "Hope & Change" and I'll keep my God, my guns, and my freedom!!!

Orian

mid "Humans are a plague on the earth." Then why are you still here, you selfish creature?

lou

will actually pay to watch a show where the animals hunt Shawn Michaels. Sign me up on the dotted lines.

makeitstop

This is a "real man"?

mid

Orian,

I don't know, maybe because I've been brainwashed to believe that suicide is wrong? Yes, I am selfish; I have no delusion that I'm good for this earth.

Bob

Crossbow? Looks like a bolt action scoped rifle to me.

Damon

@mid
3 hours ago Gotta
love humans who think they're 'manly' because they used a high-powered rifle with a scope to kill an animal. Humans are a plague on the earth.
----------------------------------------------------------------
It's a crossbow, dumba$$!

@MightyMad 4 minutes ago

Linz 3 hours ago

When are humans going to understand that God didn't make animals for the benefit of humans? God made them because he loves them.

***

In a sea of inane comments, this is hands down the dumbest one of them all.

Congratulation, idiot. Way to prove you never actually read the Bible...
----------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly right Mighty Mad! God would ask for blood and grain sacrifices!

I'd rather be a meat eating Christian than starving while I bathe next to a cow in a contaminated river!

mid

Damon,

The very first pic on this article has a rifle, not a crossbow. Do not call me names.