Gerard Butler -- Finally, A Woman Out of His League

6/17/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gerard Butler has yet to meet a woman he can't sleep with -- until now ... we think. Gerard kicked it with super hot actress Kristanna Loken ... who happens to be a lesbian. Let the games begin!061611_TV_gerard_still_v2

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Janet the Frito Bandito

TMZ, you guys are such cheeky monkeys! These segments are always good for a laugh.

tacky66

he needs to shave, his hair looks good, he needs to get his jaw or teeth or something done there, it just aint right.

Jim

"Gerard Butler has yet to meet a woman he can't slept with", This is what happens from watching Jersey Shore. Of course the people at TMZ are not real reporters so why learn grammar or proof reading?

mag

It's called research... you could use Wikipedia... or just Google her name and you will find out that your TMZ reporter has messed up the information in the article. Maybe you guys can't get respect at TMZ because there is no fact checking or spell checking.

Kathy

Maybe this guy is more appealing in person--on camera there just isn't anything there.

sleepd

Substitute "slept" with "beard".

lanie

I can't imagine why a woman would want Gerard Butler. He clearly has slept with a lot of women (and maybe men??) - to me there is nothing more nasty than a man (or woman) who has been "around"... used and abused.. It's just disgusting. You have to wonder what STDs they might have.

I don't even think the guy is attractive - he looks old and he has a big nose.

Gross.

anony

If an actress is hot and a lesbian, they always say she's bi. But they have to be hot.
Loken and somebody, for instance, like Michelle Rodriguez--lesbians, but often described as bi.
But Queen Latifah and Rosie O'Donnell--never identified as bi.

mag

anony
She is bi... look it up. Her own words during an interview were, "I have dated and have had sex with men and women, and have to say that the relationships I have had with certain women have been much more fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than of those with certain men... I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that's just the way it is. That's what makes my wheels turn."
The statement is from Curve magazine in 2006 and then she married a man in 2008. She is currently separated from her husband and in a relationship with a woman.

Gillian

She has been married to an actor for the past while, someone I went to high school with. Incorrect info TMZ

Vanny

She is Bi! She was married to her co-star from Painkiller Jane..

paula

SHE IS NOT GAY,SHE IS BI.

supergirl

she's BI!therefore, they can tap each other.. & ewwww... I woudnt date him! U guys are implying that every woman in this world would sleep w/ that man??? PLEASE!!! ;p & I totally agree w/ @SUPERMAN!

xian

LMAO. This is funny. Gerard's song is funny. I bet he's laughing his ass off if he sees this.

heylook

nobody noticed that soccer superstar Wesley Sneijder is in the shot!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments