Kelsey Mystery Email -- S/He Who Smelt It, Dealt It?

6/17/2011 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An email from Kelsey Grammer's account was fired off this week with ... "Camille smells like beef jerkey [sic]" in the subject line -- but Kelsey claims he had nothing to do with the mystery message.

0616_kelsey_camille_Reg_Getty

The email went out to Kelsey's friends and contacts Wednesday morning ... according to the New York Post.

Kelsey -- who's still waging a child custody war with Camille Grammer -- quickly sent a follow-up email explaining the odoriferous email came from an old shared account, and "third parties" continue to have access to it.

Kelsey cryptically said of the unnamed person, "May I suggest that it is 'they' who owe you an apology."

We would've gone with, "S/He who detected it, ejected it" ... but whatever.

Amy

"Camille smells like beef jerkey [sic]" LOL!

Anon

Kelsey is still using an email account he shared with Camille? A free email account? And he was the one that was compelled to contact the recipients to say he didn't send it? Not buying it. He is an immature child. Hey Kayte (wife #4) remember, he will be doing this to you next, not that anyone will feel bad for you.

croc

and he smells like a slim jim?
both meat heads.

eve from eden

Funny, coming from a loser that looks like sheet.

Sloane

oh no.....

don't tell me he was hacked too ;-)

gutsygirl

He is a misogynist and this is your future, Kayte.

Tammy

Well, at least he didn't claim he was hacked!! Still, I'm not buying the "I didn't sent it" craps he's selling.

Damon

Lame!

Sad attempt at deflection, on Kelseys part!

Doesn't change abandoning his family and trying to split his kids-up!

Kathy

He lied about just wanting his son and not his daughter--and now this ridiculous excuse for another of his lies.

Adam

A lesson for anyone in this type of situation... send your emails with a Registered Email service! That way the email can be authenticated and the content can never be disputed and you can prove delivery. Too many times emails are hacked or the content is edited by the recipient trying to claim you sent something you didn't. Sending via a registered email service prevents this.

fran

what a stupid story...in fact most of them on TMZ lately are stupid

dd

Grow the F up...

cari

Sounds like Camille will have no problem getting custody. Obviously Kelsey is back on the Sauce, and drunk emailing and texting.

jerseyboy

I received the message from Kelsey myself, since I know the piece of......

jerseyboy

I received the message since I know him personally (what a ......). I received other emails from him in the past, I doubt that someone else but him sent it out. I tried to reply and he most have closed the account and than it was open again. Personally I have little time for his bs, but this sounds like weinergate to me.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments