Michael Lohan

HIT By A Bus!

6/18/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan just got into a car accident on the Sunset Strip -- when a metro bus crashed into his blue Jaguar in the middle of rush hour ... and TMZ's Mike Walters witnessed the whole thing.

0618-michael-lohan-video-ex
According to Walters, Michael's car was slowly approaching a stoplight near the Director's Guild of America when the bus attempted to pass him ... and accidentally sideswiped Lohan's car.

Walters got out of his car and checked on Lohan -- who said, "Of course you're here when I get hit by a bus ... we exchanged information and everything is fine."

Walters says Lohan's car only appeared to have minor scratches and scrapes and Lohan was not injured.

TMZ -- we're everywhere.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Blood Red Witch

Madisyn,

My friend meant LieHo! She scares him. Her face doesnt move!

Sorry, I cant answer anymore personal questions on the boards. Andy would spank me.

Acutally...........

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BRW

No worries, Blohan scares alot of people. The woman aged from 18 to 24 in TWENTY YEARS. Not good. I'm going to sleep BRW, nighty night.

Blood Red Witch

Andy,

When you get back from the boat, I had a thought.............it will be fun! ;-D

Peaches

OH MY GOSH........PLEASE NO.....IS THE BUS OKAY? ? ?

WatcherOne

He's awfully happy about it.

tanya

On the Michael Lohan accident.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....sorry I know it is mean but just the title alone is a good punch line. Nobody got hurt, except Mr.Lohan's pride I am sure!

rocky

hopefully it willput him out of action for a few years . This guy is a piece of Garbage .

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Now if only Lindsay and Charlie would get hit to remind them how precious life is to burn through stoked and jaked on crack, smack and meth, it would be a fine day.

Daniel

but not hard enough it looks like.

Arnold

S***bag. I personally met his ex fiance and the damage he causes in everyone's lives is pathetic.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10