Michael Lohan

HIT By A Bus!

6/18/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan just got into a car accident on the Sunset Strip -- when a metro bus crashed into his blue Jaguar in the middle of rush hour ... and TMZ's Mike Walters witnessed the whole thing.

0618-michael-lohan-video-ex
According to Walters, Michael's car was slowly approaching a stoplight near the Director's Guild of America when the bus attempted to pass him ... and accidentally sideswiped Lohan's car.

Walters got out of his car and checked on Lohan -- who said, "Of course you're here when I get hit by a bus ... we exchanged information and everything is fine."

Walters says Lohan's car only appeared to have minor scratches and scrapes and Lohan was not injured.

TMZ -- we're everywhere.

Bearcat34

Does he realize that he is NOT a celeb??? Also does he know that his daughter IS NOT either. She's famous, but not a celeb. Just a former Disney actor. Not a true actress. She's like Urkel. Just a charachter of herself. Herbie the Love Bug days are over. Parent Trap, 12 years old called and wants your potential back. Mean Girls called and asked to please stop saying you were in our movie because all of the other actresses are working and stars, and you are just a laughing stock. Also, Valtrex called and said you are using up all of their supplies.

RJ Hunt

Lucky him, he'll get at least 25K maybe more. Last year i got hit by a metro bus in Santa Monica and before I could even get the first estimate they offered me 35K (I'm guessing that amount was equal to my truck at the time) But the damage was only 4800...I was happy. Apparently it's better for the bus company to settle any small "non-injury" traffic cases quickly...

Hecate

I long for the day when the headline reads "Lohan squashed like a sleazy, nasty bug, DOA"...and even better, "Takes daughter Lezby with him to hell".

Bearcat34

@RJ Hunt.... At least you had insurance. I don't think if you added up the brains of the whole Lohan bunch that they'd have a slightly special-educated one. Were you hurt at all? Really injured? Not Michael Lohan, you may die, and need millions to settle out of court, by the way I'm Lindsay's Dad and you owe me for making my daughter do house arrest, injured.

Bearcat34

10 people that need to be removed from Hollywood once and for all.
Lindsay Lohan
The whole Lohan family
Heidi and Spencer
Kate Gosselin (Not from Hollywood, but no more on her)
Cast of Glee
E! (Kardashian Channel) I remember when VH1 and E! had really cool biography specials. THS and Behind the Music. Now you can'*****ch w/out seeing that beast they call Khloe, and the Butt they call Kim. Pathetic. By the way someone should pick up Ryan Gaycrest and re-diaper him, burp him, and then give him his bottle.
Every single Housewife of wherever cast needs to go. Especially the ****eyed beast they call Nene.
And don't forget the Millionaire Matchmaker that cuts her hair like it's 1988, is fat, single, and has the audacity to insult single people.

vorlon

as I was sayin about an hour ago
will he sue?

He's a Lohan- what do YOU think? None of them work so they have to get it from somewhere.

Bearcat34

Of course he'll sue. It will keep them in the tabloids so they can make a buck. They all (including Lindsay) think this is great for her career. Lindsay hasn't been bankable in almost 10 years. And bankable is being kind. Disney made her famous, then she got too big for her britches in more ways than one. Ego/age/no bra. Her acting skills are subpar at best, she looks haggerd, her voice sounds like she smokes 7 packs a day, and if you look at her teeth, WOW! Looks like she's never seen a dentist, or she has started the meth mouth phaze. I can just see Michael Lohan racing to a phone with a smile on his face calling TMZ asking for money. That's the Lohan way.

ilovegossip

Dina's going to be mad... Michael is taking away the spotlight from Lindsay. I smell a TMZ exclusive (read Dina paid) Lindsay story coming in 3...2...1...

britt

it's like real life mean girls !

Me

Did he die? If not it's not news. Stop teasing us TMZ.

Puckett

Not good enough, we want to see blood.

vorlon

ilovegossip 22 minutes ago

I can see it now- "Milo's accident- my side (from inside the bus"

FUTMZ

my xhusben is just dooing it 4 the mony and that maeks him a hore and linds dunt liek him and ali 2 i hav a odor of projeciotn

Blood Red Witch

He gets to sue the Metro Bus service and the City of LA. He didnt do anything. It was the streets fault! He will go to court and yell MINNOCENT!

Blood Red Witch

DUIna,

WELCOME BACK! You have been missed!