Tracy Morgan

'Hey, Homeless

Gay Teens ...'

6/17/2011 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan put on his serious face today in NY -- to meet with some homeless gay teens and victims of anti-gay violence -- in an effort to educate himself after his recent homophobic comedy act.

0617_tracy_morgan_glaad_bn

During the meeting -- organized by GLAAD -- Morgan spoke with two young gay people, Jayden Love and Raciel Castillo (pictured above, to the right of Morgan), who were forced to live on the streets after they were shunned by their families.

Afterward, Jayden and Raciel said, "We really appreciate that we were able to meet with Tracy Morgan ... We hope that our stories have the power to change not only Tracy's perspective, but those of any parent who may be struggling with accepting their child."

Tracy plans to go to Tennessee next week (the site of his homophobic performance) to apologize to the people he offended and to meet with the Tennessee Equality Project and local advocates.

zey

i honestly dont think he hates gay people.. hes a shock comic and an unfunny one at that... i got the same feeling about kramer and his n bomb rant... just thats it.. doesnt make it right ..and grown men without filters is pauseworthy.. but geez lets move on... kramer you can come back too homie..

Cartman

I'm glad he fought his instincts and didn't stab that thuper flamer kid in the neck.

Jason

you have got be be kidding me here????

It's a comedy act. WTF???????

JosephHill

Congrats, paigehop and firebaby. You have proved how tough and insensitive you are. I suppose that's your way of proving that you are straight. How is that working out for ya?

Your gratuitously hateful remarks about gays/Lesbians actually show some deep-seated fears about your own lives.

Fan

Tracy Morgan's deepest thoughts...

"Hmmm, should I do rehab or an apology tour? Which one will fool the suckers who might still pay to hear my crap?"

HarryPalms

Saving himself from betting a 30 Rock boot in the as s

House Of Stickers .com

The guys name is Tracy, He's been getting the gay jokes towards him his whole life. He is sorry and Houseofstickers.com thinks he learned his leason. Peace to all. No room for haters on TMZ baby!

Master Po

Remember bullying is bad, unless of course you are bullying an entertainer into doing what you want or you will boo hoo until he loses his job.

Great double standard.

brenda

Sunshine 3 minutes ago

I hate political correctness.

----------------------------------------------
PC'ness has gone out of control with groups crying "feel sorry for me, deep down I'm a wimp, I don't like mean people".

Nobody forced the lifestyle on them and at the same time, they shouldn't force it on me. People need to learn they're not the centric force in this universe and everything doesn't revolve around them. In life, some do get offended, move on.

George Carlin said it best..."Religion is sort of like a lift in your shoes. If it makes you feel better, fine. Just don't ask me to wear your shoes". It still fits the cir****tances.

Dragon Tattoo

He should've done the Hollywood thing and say that either the video was "hacked" or go to the The Weiner Rehab where Anthony Weiner DIDN"T go and just say he went.

jwuk

jchancey, you are an idiot (and most likely a closet homosexual). That is all.

ee cummings

PR machine in action.

UnknownUser

I was homeless in my early 20s. Never met a homeless gay. You can hear a lot of different life-stories but this whole pumped up martyr-thing for being discriminated because you're gay is repugnant.

MD

Good for him. He's making an effort. btw, Jchancey....You're an ingnorant jerk..I hope to God, you don't have a child that is gay..The hate they'd recieve from their own parent. YOU should be ashamed of the person YOU are!

Brad

TMZ is going to put itself out of business with all of this gay rights activism they are pushing. If Harvey likes putting his penis in some hairy butthole, fine, but don't try to make all of us get on board. I've got news for you, Tracy Morgan still doesn't like gays. Now he is a just a sell out and a phony.