« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe's Vegas Birthday -- The Gang's All Here

6/18/2011 4:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian, her fiancé Kris Humphries, and her brother-in-law Lamar Odom all celebrated Khloe Kardashian's birthday at Chateau nightclub in Las Vegas last night.

0618_kardashian_vegas_launch
0618_kardashian_vegas_video_smallKhloe was there as well.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Butterfly

BODY LANGUAGE! The potential groom is leaning away from his potential bride. She, in turn, appears to be detached. Happy couple??? Keep guessing!!!

saynotolies

She looked like she was having more fun posing with the police....hellooo? Body Language speaks louder than words. Looks like he brought some of his friends so he could have a good time. Bet they won't even make it to the altar. She's just pushing to get married, she's jealous because her sisters have fulfilling lives. What does Kim have? Her Mom and her brand, so there you go! Sorry Khloe, that the focus lands on Kim again, as usual right? But guess what? I think that you are the best out of the bunch...you are a beautiful woman, inside and out. So DON'T listen to anyone about your weight, your marriage or having babies.You both look so happy together, and only you and Lamar matter, and NO ONE ELSE!!!!!

Dave G

What a beast! who the f are these people and why are they on tv?? Americans are very strange people,

timmay

As much as I would love to take the credit for it I just can't but I wish i could. I overheard in a bar the other night that some chick was giving a "Kardashian" to some guy in the mens bathroom! I think its very fitting that since the "K's" are reaping tons of benefits from doing absolutely nothing that they should have certain acts named after them.I'm not sure exactly what was being done in the mens room but I think it should apply to any number of "skills" such as ....using a much more popular friend as a stepping stone to advance yourself,or performing any number of sexual favors in exchange for advancing yourself or.....recording yourself doing the sexual favors and then using the recording to advance yourself or....well, a "Kardashian" applies to so many things that I'd suggest simply calling it a noun and using your imagination to fill in the blanks!! So, come on America...lets all bend over and do "Kardashian" to each other and before you know it you too can have your own show on E !!! Oh, one more use here, go sign a contract and take the cash but as soon as the world sees what kind of a rip-off it is do a "Kardashian" and simply walk away....I mean since when did signing a contract NOT become legally binding?

Monica

You people get that it takes a split second to take a picture, it's amazing that you're judging the whole relationship based on what two people looked like for a split moment.

Anyway, the one thing that bugs me out is that they don't say how old is Khloe. She looks to be in her 30's but I really don't know, and you'd think if someone writes up a report on a person's b-day they'd at least mention how old she is. Oh well..

jus sayin

the body language is sayin they not in love its jus tv

jasmine

well i fink they look great as a couple but u know they need smirking up a whloe lot yea and pamela ur an idiot

carly

Humpfries looks like he's leaning up to fart......lol!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5