Amber Portwood

Out of the Hospital

6/19/2011 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amber Portwood was spotted outside her home in Anderson, IN today -- less than a week after she was hospitalized for an alleged suicide attempt.

0619_amber_portwood_splash
As TMZ first reported, baby daddy Gary Shirley called 911 on June 14 because he thought Amber "she was having a hard time with her life" and he didn't "want her to kill herself."

Roxanne Stones

@ Joe

I sure hope she doesn't read TMZ. Man! Some people in this world are cruel & downright mean!!

Maybe the whole situation is for attention, but still the girl is a human being & has feelings. I agree she needs help with her mental issues...but wishing her to die? What's wrong with you people!??

obama'saracist

she is such a failure.failed at raising a child getting an education and failed at killing herself.like I said such a failure

STARR C

She is so sexy!

Dave G

D-Bag!!!!!!!!!

antonia

HER MAKE-UP IS A HOT MESS !!! AND HER LASHES ARE TRAGIC !!!!

Bill

Looks like a tranny.

IGuessSo

@Bill...Don't insult the trannies, please. No, really, this girl looks a mess. She looks like she is perpetually pissed off. I don't understand how anyone could tolerate being around someone like that for more than a few minutes. Isn't she a little young to be so damned ugly and bitter?

samme21

I hope she gets the help she needs. The show may magnify her problems but she really needs to use the money she gets from that show to get therpay or whatever it will take to help her so she can be happy for her daughter. I didnt really like her for a while but now i jsut want her to get better. Stay strong Amber. And if it takes running away from Gary and finding someone to shuttle the baby back and forth between the two of you then thats what you should do. Focus on you not relationships.

anni

Hit with the ugly stick or a blow torch?

More Cowbell

@obama'saracist

Just have to say that I noticed another harsh comment by you on another story, here on TMZ..so I took the liberty to quickly see your previous comments on TMZ - ALL negative, hateful, mean & crude. I am so sorry that you are such a miserable & lonely person.

oleman

where are the real celebrities? I am getting so tired of hearing bout the Lohans and this broad....

Who really cares about her? She had a kid while she was a teen ager, thats make her about as relevant as Palin, both of them! BTW, Palins baby daddy at least knows how to poke fun at himself...he knows he's not anything but a laugh! all right, I'm done ranting, but seriously, doesn't Cher, or anybody ever leave their house?

enough with the loser celebrities!

wrx7182

******* DISGUSTING.

wrx7182

FU

Maverick

Why is this piece of trailer trash even famous?

She is a disgusting fat pig. Is she Khloe Kardashian's friend or something?

kr

She has always been thin.

Anyone who dares to say anything remotely cruel or meanon this thread is going straight to hell and your spouse will cheat on you. You people.. ugh