Crystal Harris and Heidi Montag

Bikini Therapy

6/19/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Crystal Harris needed to take her mind off her canceled wedding ... so she partnered up with fellow blonde Heidi Montag to host a pool party at WET REPUBLIC in Las Vegas yesterday.

Heidi Montag
These photos are 100% Spencer free.

radicalred

Heidi was so pretty before the oversized bolt-on boobs. She still has a pretty face (though plain) and from the midriff down she's stunning. She should put a little color in her hair, reduce the basketball-sized boobs, and enjoy life. She's really trying to be something she's not.

en Todo Momento!!

"...But they are all n a k e d!"....

phyuck

I realize that these chicks are skanks, but damn they are hot.

en Todo Momento!!

once upon a time....there were really place where the women really all looked that hot??!

lala

There is nothing sexy about Hedis breasts! She's crossed the line between fake/hot-to freakish. Of course I don't know what they look like uncovered, but the shape is so artificial and not in proportune to her body...and she wanted them bigger! Holy God. Still it makes me feel happy for them if guys think they are hot, since they've gone through so much to look that way. I really hate when guys put down women who have had so much surgery to conform to standards they create. I think Hedi is the right peson to hang out with, because it was Hugh who made Hedi feel bad about her breast size. Hedi is also a nice girl (on the inside) and she doesn't like being treated bad, maybe she can teach Chrystal how to find a man thats more puzzy whippable than an 86 year old playboy. Spencers a douche but they seem to have a monogamous relationship thats withstood alot.

pete

both of them are allegedly in there 20s

trek

CH is at least 40 years old.

jack

spencer free or not, the association is enough to turn me off for life. Please crawl back under your rock you overstretched wind bag.

roll3567

hey heidi...smell my finger.

Through My Eyes

does anyone notice in the main picture how heidi montag has some nasty looking rolls or a wrinkly ab that isn't just 1 but several layers? yuck!

Sheri

So nice to see dumb and dumber together.One has to point to the pic because the other one is so dumb to see that the pic is right in front of her.Shouldnt call Hefs ex dumb because she was smart enough to fake enjoying old sausage and to use Hef to make a name for herself,get her 15 min of fame.Heidi well a bed post is smarter then her.

GreekGirlsDoItBest

@ fred
and you must be some virgin to stick up for skanks like this. it's a gossip website. get over it.

patti

@ChrisGphoto, I noticed the unaltered cover as well! She should hang onto that - she will need to sell it once her 15 minutes are over.

John

I love the people who post here who act all high and mighty. If you must know, I'm not attractive in any form or fashion. Therefore that makes me an expert at ugliness.

These 2 are ugly. Heidi used to be cute before she hacked her body. The other looks like a dude in the face. Either way, I wouldn't do em with Fred Farkels member

Luvjaq

wow... from mansion to trailer in days.. wonder if she is light headed from the fall lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments