Margera RIPS Ebert -- SHUT UP About Ryan Dunn

6/21/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera is FURIOUS with Roger Ebert -- telling the the movie critic to shut his "fat f*cking mouth" over a tweet Ebert posted earlier today, criticizing Bam's friend and "Jackass" co-star Ryan Dunn for drinking and driving ... just hours after Dunn passed away.

0620_tweet_2

Earlier today, after TMZ posted the story that Dunn was seen drinking at a Philly-area bar before his fatal crash, Ebert posted a tweet that read, "Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."

After a day of silence, Bam finally went to his Twitter to BLAST Ebert late Monday night ... saying, "I just lost my best friend, I have been crying hysterical for a full day and piece of s**t roger ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents about a jackass drunk driving and [he is] one, f**k you!"

Bam added, "Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat f**king mouth!"

0621_remembering_ryan_dunn_footer

ihatefanboys

google roger ebert ?? i had to google ryan dunn and bam margera just to figure out who they were , and i still have no clue. drunk driving is foolish, if bam was a true "best friend" he would have told him to not drive drunk....if bam was in the car, he would be dead right now...wanna cry ? cry over the realization that it coulda been u.

everybody is stupid

roger ebert was completely wrong in what he said no two ways about it. as far as the passenger being an innocent victim, he was drunk too and got into the car knowing that ryan was just as if not more drunk. so basicaly the passenger was just as responsible for his death as ryan dunn was. and to the "smarter human" moron you can hardly call what bam said a childish tirade hes greiving, his best friend just died androger ebert is making jokes about it. i would have slapped eberts fake jaw off his fat ******* face

MARGETALICA

2 thumbs up for RODGER EBERT ! What Bam the chubby 16 year old boy can not wrap his head around is there are millions of people that feel a doosh driving drunk killing others is more than a Jack A$$. Lets be real- Bam would be the first to have this lunk head drink drano and shove a lit m-80 up his butt to make a buck.Had he been cooked after smashing the Limo , as seen on his show -you can bet the incident would be all about alcohol- and personal resp .-Face it the doosh made a career out of driving drunk. Be happy he only killed one other person.

sickofit

People who drive drunk care nothing about themselves or other people. They are selfish. My cousin died because of an idiot on the road. It is ok if you are a jackass and do stupid things if you are the only one hurt. It is not ok to do stupid things like drive drunk if other people can get hurt because of you! Ebert is right!

abradley2011

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360... and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, http://www.PennyTop.com

MARGETALICA

Bam that has the news crew tape his fake emo-break down - WAY TOOOOOO self absorbed in his own pity party to say anything about the kid his fat drunk friend killed. 23 -driving convictions AND NO BAC MACHINE for his cars- RODGER THAT ! DOOOOSH BAG...

Kimberlu

Ryan Dunn was a great person? Really? He was just another drunken idiot who got lucky to know people to have a show doing stupid ****. I highly doubt millions of people are mourning, seriously. If your upset about Ebert's comments its because it is THE TRUTH and it hits too close to home. The guy was being an idiot and could have killed a lot of other people. Boo Hoo.

Cody Methvin

Regardless of how somebody dies, friends are going to mourn. Roger, you're a piece of **** for putting your nose where it didn't belong. If your best friend died doing something stupid, would you be upset or just run your mouth like you are now? Have some respect for the dead. Ryann was a damn good person regardless of the mistakes he made. Whoever else wants to run their mouth about Ryann can go to hell Because that's where you're headed anyway...

meme

all u negative a**holes need to shut the hell up have u guys ever lost a friend and people mocked u for it how did that make u feel so if u think anyone should go to hell it should be u people who mock the dead and mock the tears of someones fallen friend i hate all of u negative people with no respect when did this world become so hateful

kT

While someone did drink and drive and there is no excuse for that: a human being just died, better yet two of them. Their families and friends are hurting. Picture any of your parents, friends, family making that mistake and it happening to them. You would not expect some idiot to badmouth him and you sure as hell wouldn't let anyone get away with badmouthing your dead friend. People, just think about it before you say nasty ****. It's kinda crazy for people to be so disgusting. Just a sign of what this world has come to. No sympathy, no learning how to shut your mouth in certain cir****tances.

HATE

Youre all talking **** on the people involved because youre protected behind your computer screen. Youre only saying "glad hes dead" and "serves him right" because hes been on TV. I know noone wants to see their friends die in a crash and whatnot but it still isnt right to talk **** on someone, who hasnt driven drunk before? please enlighten me... who is truely high and mightly that hasnt driven drunk or done something stupid or regret?

Carter Swenson

@Hate

Hey Sparky! I haven't driven 140 mph while 2 1/2 times over the legal BAC. Moreover, I have never killed an innocent war-hero. Ryan Dumb Dunn got what he deserved!

Lauren

Okay, No he shouldn't have been drinking and driving but at the same time..NO ONE should put in their 2 cents! I lost my best friend as well from drinking and driving and if Bam is hystarical over it then he has every right to be. I cried when I found out about Dunn...I felt a part of my childhood was ripped from me..Sorry for your loss Bam.

brian becker

man **** all of you guys i garantee everybodys that has posted on here has had at least 1 drink and gotten behind the wheel i know i have and just because this man made a mistake yal are gonna rip him like that, everyone of you are heartless. r.i.p ryan dunn you will truly be missed i have all the viva la bams and all the jackass movies and its sad to watch them and know your gone, watch over us homie

not/much/better

why people insist on spitting on the name of a person who was just basically torchored to death, and his best friend who has to live with that image for the rest of his life???? Come on!!! It doesn't matter who he was or how he died, he had people who loved him on this earth, and it is sad to see that there are so many people who have no compassion. Maybe that is why alcohol plays a factor in so many deaths of young people in our society today. As for me and my house we will serve the LORD. Bam, we are sorry for your loss. May God Bless You and Your Family. I hope you get to see your friend in Heaven.....

Previous 15 Comments | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments