« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rodman Accused in

Bar Assault

Over LeBron James

6/20/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis Rodman got real physical at a bar in Akron, Ohio earlier this week, TMZ has learned -- allegedly shoving a local patron after the man uttered two unforgivable words ... "LeBron James."

0617_dennis_rodman_TMZ_EX
According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, the man in question -- named Michael Douglas (NOT the actor) -- stopped by a local bar after he heard Rodman was drinking there.

According to the report, Douglas walked up to Rodman and joked with him -- asking if he was in town to check up on LeBron ... and for some reason, Rodman flipped and shoved him back.

Douglas wasn't injured -- and as of now, police aren't pursuing an investigation due to lack of evidence.

But it all must be news to the Worm -- because Rodman's rep tells us, "Dennis has no clue what this is about."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cartman

Sounds like Dennis is boozin again.

Hoopee

Rodman must have thought this guy was one of the women he used to date.

TruthMuhSucka

everyone knows this dude is an a**h***...

Shady's Lady

I know that Akron bar, they routinely have ugliest basketball player ever contests. Rodman is the Grand prize winner of all time.

Toni Rudolf Vlaic

Rodman is on the move

Jodi

Dennis was probably so drunk he can't remember. lol

birdman

Anyone remember rodman in that crappy 90s movie with Van Damme called Double Team or some crap? And his ****ty bball lines lmao

Truth

OF COURSE HE DOESNT RECALL... DENNIS IS A DRUNK REMEMBER?? EVEN DONALD TRUMP TOLD HIM TO GET HELP WHEN HE WAS PISSED DRUNK ON SEVERAL EPISODES OF CELEB APPRENTICE AND THAT WAS 2-3 YRS AGO.

Donna

You are not a good looking man Dennis, but those stupid a** rings in your face make you look like an idiot. Grow up.

Mindy

I'm from Akron-a couple of years ago, the local Walgreen's had Dennis Rodman masks in the halloween section

bunny

TMZ, you wrote "Rodman flipped and shoved him back."

Why didn't you mention the patron shoving Rodman elsewhere?

croc

WOW, YOU MEAN THAT IF SOMEONE JUST PUSHES
ME I CAN SUE /HIM/HER??
BIG DEAL THEY PUSHED EACH OTHER.
cry babies.

Lindsay

My sister is a stripper at an akron stripclub and Dennis was there two diffrent nights...drinking sooooo much. Like having shot after shot and chasing it with mixed drinks. So if he was sober he surely is not now.

Cher

Dennis Rodman is a creep. He was waiting in Newark airport next to me and I just struck up an innocent conversation and one of his short white kiss asses got between us and in my face. They were so rude. I'm a 5 foot 2 blonde girl standing alone at the airport. Why be an ass you're not that great. I think I mentioned something about the weather and they said why are you talking to him. So freakin rude I wasn't even harassing. Honestly at the time I couldn't remember his name just that he had dated Carmen Electra. How sad is that. Go back to Celebrity Rehab pompous loser.

Ryan

I run the bar he was at and that did not happen. People like to make up stories for attention.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments