Ryan Dunn Dead

'Jackass' Star

Dies in Car Crash

6/20/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

0620-ryan-dunn-exd3
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash
Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

0620_ryan_twitpic_asset

recognizor

sad and predictable... "Guy who got rich & famous for being foolish dies from being foolish". The people who cared for him are the victims, now.
If you admired his antics, feel free to emulate his demise. Better yet, learn from his mistakes.

justin

No RIP's here. I wa***** by a drunk driver 10 years ago... Totally messed up my back. I have no remorse for people who get wrecked and then think they can just drive around a moving weapon at large speeds. It's just like those guys with the crotch rockets doing pop-a-wheels. The only remorse i will give is to this mans family. Hopefully he didn't take anyone with him.

Ericha_Nimue

That's a damn shame... Have a good time in the otherworld, baby. All of us from Chester County give you and standing ovation.

Nevermore

Jesus Big Taters get a beer in you and drive your keyboard off a ****in cliff already.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR ****TY OPINION

You get an F+ for being such a ****ty person, I hope someone takes a dump in your cereal.

R.I.P Dunn bro, I can only imagine you were the maddest dude out.

Might catch you for a brewski in the sky one day !

Cindy

Terrible news.

TheDeathOfJackass?

Is this the end of Jackass? R.I.P Dunn

CubeZero

Don't drink and drive...

joe

he was the best jackass. too bad

Marisa

Very Very Sad. I hope all of the kids out there take this as a wake up call for no drinking and driving! I feel sad for his family!

irish.dawnz

My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Souptastic

Natural selection in action. The man made a habit out of living his life recklessly so it's only fitting that it's come to this.

Hopefully the hundreds of thousands he had some influence over are now hearing about his death and reconsidering their lifestyle choices.

Your car looks like that and you were known to excessively speed over 150mph on public roads you deserve whatever you have coming to you. It's a shame that he took someone else's life with his.

Seannyd23

That's what you get for drinking and driving..at least he didn't kill anyone else. THAT would be sad.

iheartwc

West Chester will miss you :( RIP

greg

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn...

LI_Mom

Who could have seen this coming?