Ryan Dunn Dead

'Jackass' Star

Dies in Car Crash

6/20/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

0620-ryan-dunn-exd3
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash
Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

0620_ryan_twitpic_asset

oz

R.I.P.

Way to young. Ryan you were the best out of all of them, so lovable and extremely funny to watch. You will be remembered forever.

RakeYohn

Hope it wasn't Zach as well. Two of my favorite people I ever worked with...

Marvin1963

Too bad-idiot should've died doing one of his moronic stunts that dumb-asses all over the world now try to copy!

Damn man

This **** sucks.

Jon

He was the impressionable little brother who only wanted to be like his big brother and his friends.
That's what led to his death.
It's the mentality of that show He was on.

Me

My condolences to his family and friends. RIP Ryan.

UNoWho

Death

On June 20th 2011, According to Preston and Steve on WMMR 93.3, Ryan Dunn died in car accident. Reports from TMZ states that he posted photos of him drinking with friends hours beforehand At the time of the accident, Dunn was believed to have been traveling over 110 miles per hour. Passenger Bam Margera was also found dead at the scene

bozo72

RIP buddy. This was the 322 bypass, not Rt 322 in Delaware County. I know people that raced there dating back to the 1970's, on a weekly basi********* speeds of 150mph+. Something bad happened

rachel

Is it horrible that this news made me smile? this person was a loser of the first class. Why would anyone else other than his familt mourn him is beyond me.

Amber

I met Ryan many years ago and he was a very nice gentleman. Sorry to hear he has passed.

Justsaying

Look at this..... This really piss me the F@$K off, had this been an African American you idiots on here would be all over him, his race and the F@$kn fact he was drinking just hours before and showing it off by tweetn pics of it. But because he is/was white all the comments except 1 was positive and RIP. I refuse to be like all of you so I will wish his family my prayers cause they're the ones suffering right now, but in the same breath I will say thank GOD the idiots killed themselves and not an innocent person as the case always is. Why don't you all go back and look at the post ex: Sean Kingston and see how RACIST you so called HUMANS are.

sweetdee88

WARNING: The trolls are already out in full force; do not feed!

writenow

Sure glad he didn't hit an innocent driver with carload of passengers, and kill them too.

I guess we'll never know his BA as fire tends to burns away the evidence.

Sorry for his family though.

smallblind313

WHAT A GUY ... RIP.......

techdevil

So Sad, he was part o*****roup that made me laugh for so many years. He will be missed! RIP DUNN.