Ryan Dunn Dead

'Jackass' Star

Dies in Car Crash

6/20/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

0620-ryan-dunn-exd3
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash
Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

0620_ryan_twitpic_asset

Yo

What an idiot. At least it was him, instead of him killing someone innocent on the road.

Fan

@Big Tater... That put it into a realistic perspective. Thanks.

Idiocracy is closer than we think...

Anna

RIP Ryan. You will be greatly missed. Your family and friends will be in my thoughts today.

Ryan

@Big Taters, you're obviously a complete idiot yourself. I'm seventeen years old, and I've been watching the Jackass series since I was little, and it has never once "compelled" me to perform any of the stunts or act out. No one cares about your aunt getting mugged or daughter getting scared by vomit. You're just straight up ignorant; the stunts that these guys performed were all for entertainment and pushing themselves to the limit. I don't support drinking and driving, but I do support respecting the dead, especially the ones who deserve it. RIP Ryan Dunn, you will DEFINITELY be missed.

Ben

they're not meant to be killable.. they're from jackass..
RIP Dunn :(

Nath

@Jody

Oh please, it's not like the guy is a ******* serial killer or rapist. He was just a normal guy who got lucky and lived doing stuff he enjoyed with friends.

Yes it was stupid of him to drink and drive and we can only be thankful he didn't collide with any other road users, but to say 'Good Riddance' just shows what a ****ty, ****ty person you are.

RIP Dunn, you gave me a lot of laughs over the years.

JoJo

How can you post pictures and say that he was drinking hours before when WE they family do not even know the details of his evening before. This is wrong. Such slander!

bob

no bam wasnt in the car, and any of you who are speaking bad of dunn never met him and those who are saying about the condolances being wrong cuz he was white are just fricken idiots. he was a nice man and his family, friends and supporters are hurting right now much like your family and friends would be hurting if it were you. so put yourself in their shoes for a bit before you open your mouth.

jtoc

Glad no innocent people were killed by these goofs.

Mark Doherty

crazy RIP

Ben

All the people ripping into Dunn i hope you all ******* die you heartless *****!!!!!!!

fabian godoy

DAMN CARS AND HIS REVENGES!!
Rip, god bless him

Linda

I'm glad this idiot didn't kill anyone else with his drinking and driving!!! I live here and this kind of **** pisses me off. He's the same age as me - I know they do stunts which is fine, and risk taking is their business, but don't put others at risk with you. Darwinism at its finest here.

Justsaying

@Sonick2whatever YO YO as u said trust me not playing the race card at all cause unlike u guys I hate everyone the same no matter what race you are. But before you wanta come at me know your facts you little punk. I will give you some homework and go look at the differnt TMZ post on here look at every African American post even the good ones example Adrian Peterson paying for everyones lunch one day and all you see is RACIST **** about the guy I can go on and on and on. It wasnt meant to throw a race card out it was meant to show the RACIST double standard many of you MONGERS still have. So before you wanta comment back at me aka justsaying check the facts first cause I'm just saying.......... Also I will stand by the fact THANK GOD HE KILLED HIMSELF AND NOT YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER you punk!!!!!!

KKS

This was not what I wanted to wake up to this morning. I remember the first time I saw CKY back in 02... Watching Ryan Dunn jump his bike into a tree... all his haggard tattoos... I've been hooked on these guys since highschool. Ryan Dunn was a special dude... I hope that he rest in peace. I will be thinking of him and praying for his family & especially the Jackass guys cause this is just awful.

RIP Dunn... you were one of a kind dude :)