Ryan Dunn Dead

'Jackass' Star

Dies in Car Crash

6/20/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

0620-ryan-dunn-exd3
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash
Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

0620_ryan_twitpic_asset

duewd

BAC was .196. He was drinking for 4 hours without anything to eat, and investigators put him at around 10 drinks. He killed his friend as well, not only himself.

Oh well?

Walt

Give new meaning to JACKASS

Laura

When I read this it broke my heart.This is terrible news that no one should ever have to go through. Its such sad and depressing news to learn that someone you loved and cared about so deeply has passed away. I don't think you ever get over something like that. Its like apart of you has died with that person. They all grew up together or have known each other for years and years...they were brothers. I can remember the first ever jackass movie I watched the firth scene I watched was with Ryan putting that toy car up his arse. Thats funny ****. I hope that this can be a reminder to everyone that drinking and driving does kill and as sad as it is to say Ryan Dunn was a famous person who died because he made a bad decision and decided to drive while he was intoxicated it just goes to show that it can happen to anyone.

WhatADrag

Alcohol and speeding are not the ideal concoction. People, as sad as this is, I just hope his death will not be in vain and that his fans and followers will drink responsibly and chose life. He was a funny man on camera and his jackass buddies lost a daring member. RIP.

PMRLakeLA661

I heard from my girlfreind about someone dying in a car crash who was from "Jackass". And I asked "who?" she didn't know his name cause she doesn't like the jackass movies. But she told me he was drinking and had a beard and was a bit chubby from what someone told her. I knew right away irt was Ryan Dunn. My heart just sank and I went online and heard all the detais and saw his parents and cles buddies from jackass and more. I just was in disbeleif. My heart goes out to the whole jackass crew and especially Phil, Ape, Bam, and all the family members I don't know. He was a great guy from what I can tell. Always fun to whatch, and never been disrespectful on camera to anyone. And for all you haters out there talking like he is rightfully taken away from his loved ones... You all are heartless and I wouldn't care if you died in any way... You all deserve zero respect. I hope you get your justice, only a heartless souless person could say disrespectufl things about a good man that has been ripped away from us all. And you don't deserve any mercy in this life or the next!

meoW

wel i heared Roger Ebert tweeted Monday about the untimely fatality of "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn. Many have criticized Ebert for his statements though, which came the same day that Dunn died. Ebert has replied to the backlash. However, the response remains critical of Dunn's conduct. He may need personal loans to make up for probable job losses in the future from this conduct.

PMRLakeLA661

Prophit you should burn in hell and have a giant demon's ******hoved you your ass you disrespectul souless retard. Just crawl off and die you pathetic dumbass.

PMRLakeLA661

You all shouldn't say things about a man that just died and his freind whow was with him... You don't know him or his reasons behind his actions. Your just bully's of people who lose their lives whin such short sighted veiws. I hope you all die in a "ReTaRded" way. *****.

Lithuania

dumb ass ****, who cares about him driving drunk, but that piece of **** also killed innocent guy, i mean what the ****? thats wrong

Paul

Ryan Dunn was a great guy in the Jackass crew, I like him more than a lot of the jackass crew. But I still love them all. And my heart goes out to his close freinds and relitives. Phil and Ape, Bam... I'm sure he wouldn't want any of you to stop doing what you love and to be happy. I just hope some of thos ****** saying he deserved it or just being unsimpathetic should be severly punished for not haveing any respect for a good man who was taken early from all his loved ones. I cannot imagine the bleeding hearts of the one he left behind.

mala

The police report from Ryan Dunn's accident has been released. Apparently, he crashed his car directly into Roger Ebert's face.

dilla

dunn you stupid mother ******....

Peggy

Any death is sad but I am sick of the he died so young, rip crap! How about we be thankful that the only person he killed was someone that had been partying with him and was stupid enough to get in the car with him! He could have easily killed an innocent family. Where were his friends when he was getting in his car? As a person who was the victim of a moron driver, I can't begin to express what an insult it is to read the poor Ryan comments! He made a choice to drink heavily and get in a car... Not that much different that putting a loaded to your head. My crime was being on a road to a family members house for thanksgiving. After going through 45 mins of extrication and discussions of cutting my leg off to get me out of the car, I was in a coma for a month. I woke up to find out that my Mom had died from her injuries and I couldn't move my legs across the bed. The girl that hit us got out of the hospital in 2days, I got out in 3 months and will forever live with a disability. What if your loved ones were on the same road as Ryan Dunn? What if it had been you child he hit at over 100mph. For me, in will say I am sorry he made such a stupid choice that night but I thank God that his only victim was someone that made the choice to be there!

mala

Jeremy

He's dead! for real.

Previous 15 Comments | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments