Johnny Knoxville:

'I Lost My Brother Ryan Dunn'

6/20/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Johnny Knoxville just took to Twitter -- expressing his sadness over the death of his friend, Ryan Dunn -- saying "Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie."

0620_johnny_ryan_BN

Johnny continued the post saying, "RIP Ryan , I love you buddy."

Knoxville and Dunn famously goofed off in the "Jackass" films together -- and from the sound of the tweet -- it appears they were pretty close.

TMZ also spoke with Jeff Tremaine -- who starred and directed the "Jackass" movies -- who told us, "I feel like I lost a brother. Ryan Dunn was family and we are all deeply devastated."

Wee Man has also tweeted -- "RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!"

Dunn died in a car accident this morning in Pennsylvania -- when his car sped off the road and crashed into the woods. It was "fully engulfed in flames" when police arrived on the scene.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

trevorwehner

you guys are pieces of ****,, someone ****in died , so lets talk **** on him wow badasses , go suck a bag of *****

Lisa

First I enjoyed all jackass movies/shows. Ryan entertained me! However This is why I hate driving if you drink, I don't hate drunk drivers. I HATE the outcome and the poor choices a driver who is drunk makes. Driving Drunk ends in sadness someone ends up being a victem rather it's the driver, a bystander or a relative of the decessed. Nothing good comes from drinking and driving. It is sad Ryan made such a poor choice and got behind the wheel of a car, he paid the ultimte price. We all know and have seen it over and over drinking and driving can lead to this outcome. Hopefully something good will come from this tragady and that there will be awarness to the devestation drinking and driving causes. Sadly there will be other's that too will fail to see they are too impaired to drive after drinking. The very sad truth is more than likely if your to impaired to drive your to impaired to know it and are able to make judgements on if you should drive or not and this tragady will occur agian. My heart goes out to his loved ones who he clearly did'nt think about when making his choice and how that choice is afftecting them now. I blame Ryan for driving drunk he was an adult and made that coice on his own but surly someone saw how messed up he was why let him drive it takes 1 phone call to hail a cab! So there are other's to partly blame there punishment they will endure they will hold guilt of why the did'nt stop him, I know if I was at a bar and saw a stranger that had been drinking for several hours I would bring it to someones attention esp if they are visiably impaired, and I am sure Ryan had several people around him that night that also coulda called a cab! I don't think drinking if done responsably is bad but if you choose to drink make sure you have a DD or a plan on how your gonna get home safe, watch out for our friends it's ok to have a good time with them lets just keep each other safe be a DD, get a DD always have a DD! hope ryan's death makes that ring loud n clear! hopefully fans of ryan will remember his poor choices and make better ones if they intend on drinking. A young man is gone we have to learn from his mistake and pray for his family! GOD BLESS & agian HAVE A DD, KEEP SAFE HAVE FUN PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A DD!!

brooke

r.i.p ryan dunn!
always will be rememeberd.<3

douglass rinehart

i freakin hate all these god d#%n haters if your going to hate go som where else i mean seriusly yeah it was stupid of him to dp that but my uncle did the same freakin sh## so shut up why dont you go some where else and hate and not on ryan dunn rip buddy friend and family

douglass rinehart

my comments never show up
WHAT THE HELL MAN I LOVE RYAN DUNN TO COME ON PLZ PUT THEM UP

douglass rinehart

YAY IM NUMBER 124 AND 125 AND NOW 126 HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO TO HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL B******

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9