Lindsay Shoots Commercial During HOUSE ARREST

6/21/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's house arrest is paying off BIG TIME -- because last weekend the actress shot a brand new commercial from inside the confines of her apartment ... TMZ has learned.

0620_lindsay_lohan_working_girl_ex
Lohan got in front of the camera for an Internet penny auction site called Beezid.com.

A rep for the company tells us Lohan was originally offered $25k for the job ... which the actress turned down ... but the two eventually came to terms for an undisclosed amount.

We're also told Lindsay was also given a $10,000 credit to spend on the website.

Celebrity justice at its finest.

Grandma Cracker

LOL Dear Izzy...

AND

OMG what a jerk JS is!

Do these people realize how bad they are being screwed? Some know that she has THOUSANDS of free bids and that THEIR bids are being artificially inflated.

Some of them actually believe that she is a FAN of BEE ZIT!!!

Blood Red Witch

Izzy,

No ****! Why didnt he use some other name? And from the users responses, he just showed up today. Really John? You couldnt do better than that? Be creative!

Danielle

wow!!..i hope you guys feel better now...yay something to bitch about

Grandma Cracker

Geez, it's like everything she does has victims....

Danielle

hmmmmmm,im wondering how's blood food supply?

Grandma Cracker

Hi Dani

Danielle

Hi Grandma!!

Blood Red Witch

Well GC, honestly we cant blame LL for the victoms of that scam website. But yea it sucks that this is the result of all this

FUTMZ

Not too long ago, some unlucky citizen went home from the Celebrity Lanes bowling center in Santa Monica, Ca. with the wrong bowling ball bag. Lindsay LOHAN had been there at the same time with two less important members of the Gypsy Grifter Gaggle (her brothers).

When the hapless bowler next opened it, inside the bag were a bloody severed head, several ounces of cocaine, and a quantity of loose feathers. It wasn't a stretch to figure out who's bag she had.

When questioned about the ghoulish find, LOHAN simply quacked "It wasn't my bag. I switched bags with my assistant". Ironically, the severed head was that of her assistant.

No consequence for Lindsay LOHAN, though..... at least not in Lindsayland. DUIna LOHAN tossed a couple of million at the “unfortunate situation”. Crisis averted.

Danielle

You must walk in ones shoes,before shouting out there blues....thats if they are blue,i think we are all the same,have a chance to make money..well,make it!

Grandma Cracker

yup blood, glad gambling is not my vice.....just feel for these people who have no idea what is happening to them )-;

See ya later Dani, it's been a long day! Take good care kiddo!

Blood Red Witch

GC,

Me too. Doesnt interest me at all. I feel for those people too.

Danielle

night gc!!..wow chat room has faded like day into night,poor blood,gotta get your fix somehow

OffWithMyHead

Avatar look familiar, TMZ? I'll bet it does. Your minions have been scanning this thread all day lust looking for it so that you can block my horrible comments. Again.

I shant disappoint! Block away, Fheads, you're gonna have to try a lot harder to get rid of me, and I'll still come back to F with you.

Quack.

Blood Red Witch

OffWithMyHead 5 minutes ago

Quack.
________________

YAY! Dont let them get rid of one of the funniest posters here! You have FANS