Lindsay Shoots Commercial During HOUSE ARREST

6/21/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's house arrest is paying off BIG TIME -- because last weekend the actress shot a brand new commercial from inside the confines of her apartment ... TMZ has learned.

0620_lindsay_lohan_working_girl_ex
Lohan got in front of the camera for an Internet penny auction site called Beezid.com.

A rep for the company tells us Lohan was originally offered $25k for the job ... which the actress turned down ... but the two eventually came to terms for an undisclosed amount.

We're also told Lindsay was also given a $10,000 credit to spend on the website.

Celebrity justice at its finest.

Grandma Cracker

I think he is just a nut with a need to control people and somehow he thinks he is "involved" with Lindsay for real.

He probably thinks he is important in her life and that is STALKER mentality......yikes....

lou

GC, I think the scary part is when fantasy blends with fact. He thinks he's important to her life - that's fantasy. That's scary. Also, all of his tall tales about being near her and living in Venice are weird.

Or maybe he's just a good old troll, GC. Certainly seem to be enough of them clambering around the boards.

vorlon

lou 15 minutes ago

You mean his Section 8 in Reseda where he gets dates with a copy of LA Weekly and a payphone :D

ilovegossip

The thing about john smith, is he can't keep his story straight. He's a friend, he's not a friend. He met her on a movie set. He met her taking her picture. Etc... the story always changes (the times are no longer accurate, as I took them from a past post of mine):

Posted at 6:20 AM on Mar 1, 2011 by john smith
You people need to get a life! Lindsay is a good friend of mine

john smith 87 days ago
I am not a family member or friend of Lindsay's.

john smith about an hour ago
I'm friends with Lindsay she's not scared of me like MiLO!

John smith 73 days ago
@158 I can assure you that I am not Michael Lohan or any of Lindsay's family members or friends. I work in film and TV production and have met Lindsay a few times over the last eight or nine years.

John smith 5 days ago
Nicole, check out my avatar, a pic of Lindsay around her 18th birthday that I took.

Rogue Warrior

Lindsay Lohan will complete her house arrest before her upcoming birthday, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

A law enforcement source tells us: "Lindsay will complete her sentence on Wednesday, June 29. The ankle monitor will come off, and she will be officially released from custody."

PHOTOS: Michael Lohan Jr. Visits Lindsay

Lindsay will have another reason to celebrate -- her birthday is on Saturday, July 2, and the Mean Girls star will be turning 25. Lindsay's spokesperson tells us: "I know Lindsay is hoping to spend her birthday with her family." Lindsay's sister Ali, and brother Michael have been visiting her while she is under house arrest.

Lindsay shot a commercial for an online shopping website over the weekend, and is expected to begin filming for the new Gotti biopic, starring John Travolta, later this year.
==========================================

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

Gotti roll simpletons!

lou

Danielle 12 hours ago

You must walk in ones shoes,before shouting out there blues....thats if they are blue,i think we are all the same,have a chance to make money..well,make it!

__________________________

You know what, Danielle? No, I don't subscribe to that at all. I worked at a place where I was responsible for helping others - and I really loved doing it. I had a lot of integrity about what I did, and always did my best to make the world a better place for the people for whom I worked. I wouldn't be at all happy with myself if I worked for a place that was rooking people. In fact, I flat out wouldn't do that kind of work.

lou

vorlon 10 minutes ago

lou 15 minutes ago

________________________

Vorlon, I DO like this snarky side to you, my dear! :-D

But seriously, that's an insult to Section 8'ers. More likely he's living in some stinky little rooming house, maybe getting disability for his mental stuff, spyballing on Lindsay with long-long-long range binoculars. Oh yeah, and the LA Weekly and a pay phone, as you so astutely point out.

Or likelier still, he lives at home with his mother in the Midwest, and gazes longingly at his old and sticky Lindsay magazines from his basement studio apartment.

lou

Good morning, ILG, and thanks for your recollections of JS-past. As his posts show, he's not only a wackadoodle but one who can't keep his fibs straight.

My all-time favorite JS fib was the one where he was off to film in Rhode Island (of all places!), hanging from an 80 story tower (like there's ANYTHING like that in all of Rhode Island), texting us as the wind was whipping his sorry self around. Classic JS lie.

lou

Hey, Rage Warrior, to quote another poster from another site:

This means that she'll now be able to celebrate her birthday with a rum-filled cocaine cake, hooray!

lou

Yeah, RW, it's gonna be fun watching Lieho film anything at all. What's she gonna do about those non-stop cocaine jitters? And the complete inability to act anymore, or sound remotely sincere or convincing?

Grandma Cracker

lou, I read that post on ROL too. That particular poster is my very favorite and is always so right on!

ILG, wow JS is so far in left field I think I will just ignore him from now on

Rogue, we'll see about the whole gotti thing and birthday with the family? Château M and Lady V hiding in a back booth pouring her ****tails does not constitute family......but we must think creatively where Lindsay is concerned! (-;

lou

Don't worry, GC, I'm sure that DUIna or Ali too will try to slip in to give Lieho some bottles of liquid happiness and personal cheer to keep her quiet.

We really must chat sometime...

Nicole

Rogue Warrior 30 minutes ago

-----------------
Woo Hoo Lindsay will be free next week.
The radar article isn't an "exclusive" or new information as Steve Whitmore gave the June 29th date when Lindsay first surrendered in May.

lou

Woohoo, Nicole, you're gonna be a busy girl again. Or maybe not, now that the tiger will be out of its cage. Maybe some well-deserved rest time for you.

ilovegossip

"free" is a relative term, Nicole. She still has her probation, and her 480 hours of community service, and whatever other terms she still hasn't completed.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments