Lindsay Shoots Commercial During HOUSE ARREST

6/21/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's house arrest is paying off BIG TIME -- because last weekend the actress shot a brand new commercial from inside the confines of her apartment ... TMZ has learned.

0620_lindsay_lohan_working_girl_ex
Lohan got in front of the camera for an Internet penny auction site called Beezid.com.

A rep for the company tells us Lohan was originally offered $25k for the job ... which the actress turned down ... but the two eventually came to terms for an undisclosed amount.

We're also told Lindsay was also given a $10,000 credit to spend on the website.

Celebrity justice at its finest.

Vinsetta

Lindsay talked me into it. I'm gonna try to bid on an iPod version 2 and see how it goes. I think I can get the 32gb for under $200. That's a savings of over $60...0 bucks!

lou

grandma cracker 5 minutes ago

Or another cooter shot lou......eekkkkk...laughing my ass off at this story!

I hope she enjoys her $10,000 ipod!

________________________

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

lou

Vinsetta, I'm not sure who actually comes out looking worse in this deal, Lindsay or Beezid. Neither are reputable entities (look up Beezid Fraud and see what interesting responses come up.) Both are a bit of a laughing stock. Neither are something that normal people would want to hang around. Maybe they really are a match made in heaven.

lou

Yeah, yeah, this is really a company I want to do business with:

Recently we recieved an email of a disgruntled beezid user who did not win his desired auction, this prompted him to investigate further and here is what he found; He registered for their site and received 3 free bids! He entered into an auction placing a total of 2 bids. He then checked his account a day later showing that there were ZERO bids in the account after placing only 2 bids. This led to an examination of the bid log and the bid log also agreed with 2 bids placed. His question is, Where did the other free bid go?
Apart from the bid disappearing, he also noticed their timers were running extremely slow at times and nothing was fluid. There were major delays and the timer froze many times, sending off red flags.

Ghost Rider

Hey GC. It looks like Lindsay has sunk to a new low here, maybe she can do some car insurance commercials or something when she gets released. I can*****ch.lol

Vinsetta

Where is the Better Business Bureau when you need 'em?

Vinsetta

Izzy 3 minutes ago
__________________________________________________________________

Honestly I thought the offer to entertain birthday parties and bah mitzvas was her low point but this has to be her bottom.

Grandma Cracker

When Lindsay gets her $10,000 ipod will she owe Beezid $5,000 to ship her order or is shipping complimentary for her?

Enquiring minds want to know.......

aston

To the few sensible people: we just as well save our breath. People here making fun of Lindsay are not interested in boring stuff like the truth, or kindness. They are like little boys yanking the wings off flies. Pathetic and cruel, enjoying each other's company in the mud on the pig sty floor, they're having such a great time kicking someone else.

I wonder if they were all victims of school yard bullies, or harsh parents, and now take it out on people they don't know, who can't retaliate?

lou

grandma cracker less than a minute ago

Enquiring minds want to know.......

_____________________

Will she have to pay extra for the on/off button?

Enough Already

Sure wish there was a "like" buttton on TMZ. Some of these posts are awesome and dead on!!! LOL And, if this is indeed a real commerical, that is THE worst and most unsincere acting I've seen in a long time. I would hate to have her promote any of my goods. YIKES. Just more reason why LowLife is a washed out (have you seen her coloring - looks like a vampire) hasbeen.

lou

The truth, dear Aston, is that Lindsay Lohan is a very nasty person with a very nasty past...and she has now aligned herself with a company with a nasty reputation of scamming its users. I'm sorry but the world's smallest violin is in use right now for Pari******on since she broke up with her boyfriend, but I'll be happy to send it Lindsay's way when Paris is done with it.

mannequin

I knew it, I knew it.

Notice the big portrait of herself in the background? Why did I know that she'd be the kind of person to have a self portrait as wall art? So trashy.

Diane

You have to be very careful when going on those penny auctions! You may get an item for just a few cents, but most of the charge several dollars for each penny you bid. A big rip off - just like Lohan to back another LOSING venture (like her career!)

Miller

Anyone who thinks penny auctions are a scam is completely unaware of how they work. You can get some amazing deals on Beezid. I got an iPad there for under $100. Find out how it works. You'll be happy that you did.