Mel Gibson's GF -- The Nipple Tape Bondage Pics

6/21/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's old girlfriend liked to tape other people ... his new girlfriend likes to tape herself -- and TMZ has the leatherbound pics to prove it.

0620_bondage_Launch
Wearing nothing but black lingerie, black face-paint and black nipple tape, Stella Mouzi was photographed during a gothic fetish performance back in 2010 -- sharing the stage with another young woman who calls herself "Whippy."

Enjoy.

Curious

Sam I Am -
Hiya :)
Fully agreeing with you that there are lots worse things than modeling Ace hardware (Anon, I'm gonna snickering about that all day,lol). I would add using one's children as a cash register to the list.

azlee -
Hiya :)
The US has a quirky view of sexuality. In Europe, nudity in commercials or on the beach is no big deal. In many places, prostitution is not only legal, but comes with a health plan.
While I can appreciate that folks in the US consider Miss Stella's job as low class and sleazy, where she comes from, it's just a job.

azlee

I listened to a bit of live and had to giggle at Harvey with asking where in the bible does it say you can't be with someone with this life style. He had a good point and I think sometimes we tend to be holier then thou in our thinking....howbeit, I do think it falls into the categories of lust. I did laugh though, but we do put God in a box and tell people what he thinks and feels.

Anon, remember most of what Ox did was like an acting job but in the disquise of a setup. That woman knew exactly what she was doing and saying and how to format it.

azlee

seeeeee curious. This is my point even to my reaction! As we take this and read it living in our culture we can't slap someone from another culture that this is absolutely nothing. I have a family member (male) that is gay, he and his partner moved to the netherlands because it is more accepted there and they could actually have a life and job promotions easier. Just an example.

I'd sure like to hear from people where she lives and them give some input.

Confused

Team Mel---------absoluting losing focus. This is all Ox's PR. I''m disgusted with all of you. You all knew she would pull this. Is he really involved with this, or just photos. People think!!!!!!

yo

ROFL at Team Mel trying to dig a much deeper hole, and succeeding!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Team Mel sickos go to Hell!

azlee

I know confused. I am thinking all points, but she would darn sure pull it. Good question for TMZ live!

my point is we are kind of a stuffy lot in America so to a lot of people posting, we should look a bigger picture of the world customs and not be so narrow. As hard as it is sometimes.

azlee

actually his sex life is none of our business. Now if she brings news and sales it to the tabloids, then once again we get to voice our thoughts. Lots of people just wish he would reign up and make some awesome movies again and keep stuff behind closed doors. (how can he do that with so many cameras on him all the time?)

Confused

Azlee-------are you ok? I heard about the fires and thought of you.

Belinda

azlee ... I agree with you, but these are not photos of Stella walking around the streets or Stella caught falling out of a bar.

In the photos of her on the sidewalk or at the birthday party, aside from the signature streak in her hair, no one could tell she was a fetish model. We all thought she was staff, a dancer and Sam even mentionned bodyguard.

Sorry I just feel like this person is becoming another victim of the Mel/Oksana saga.

Sonia

He was sitting next to her at a party; she might not even be his girlfriend. But if she is....ewwwwwwww....

azlee

thanks confused. The fires are quite a distance from me so far so I am safe. The smoke is in the air here though. We have so many of them around the state. I can't picture them getting the hour drive to Tucson and the one up north is a long ways away.

Curious

Anon -
You're absolutely correct, Mr. Mel was charged. For simple battery and given a wrist slap. Hardly the sort of thing one would expect if he had actually beaten her, hit the baby and threatened to kill them all with a gun.

I can understand folks disapproving Miss Stella's career choice, but she certainly wasn't dressed that way in the pictures of her with Mr. Mel.

Actually, I do find myself being irked over something on Miss Oksana's behalf. She asked Judge Gordon to disqualify Attorney Kolodny around May 9. Judge Gordon denied the motion but did grant a delay to allow her to appeal his decision. Attorney Horowitz didn't file the appeal until nearly a month later. Appellate court is a busy place, it takes weeks to review a case, and Judge Gordon is standing firm on the June 23 court date. I don't think it's right that Miss Oksana may miss out on a fair appellate hearing before Thursday because Attorney Horowitz was slow off the mark.

azlee

lol curious, she will say that in court now.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Confused--not ALL of us. ut your right: some need to wake up and take a reality check! this IS more than likely Ox doing her crap on Mel.

Some whining here? That old song 'true colors shining thru' comes to mind.

Curious, azlee: love you guys. BIG HUGS!

haven't read the posts yet.....

Confused

Is this really Stella? Is it a FACT that he is involved with her? I think not!!!!!!