Ryan Dunn -- Autopsy Underway

6/20/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Chester County Coroner is currently conducting an autopsy on Ryan Dunn ... to determine, among other things, if alcohol played a role in the "Jackass" star's death.

Ryan Dunn Cause of Death
In addition, we're told the coroner is performing an autopsy on Ryan's unidentified passenger -- who was also killed in the fatal car crash this morning.

As we previously reported, friends claim Ryan had upwards of six drinks before getting behind the wheel ... and driving off a Pennsylvania highway.

So far, no word on when toxicology results will be released.

janet

Bottom line is still 2 people dead. Thankfully no others.

He is in a bar drinking beers and doing shooters. Just because you can afford a Porche, doesn't mean you know how to drive one.

Tox will come back positive. The bar and bartender(s) will get the fallback. The blame game.

Again, this was not another MTV TV, or movie, produced, staged, take 10 re-takes.

2 staged or Jack Ass the movie again,

gemini81

Dustin-
That's a good point, it's crazy how mean people are being when we don't know the truth. BTW, when you are writing a word that is plural, you don't need an apostrophe, like idiots or nerds. Just so you know.

Mathew

@LLL09lyn you seriously want to call people pieces of sh*t when you can't even spell ALCOHOL correctly?? are you kidding?

Dustin

thanks, teammelisinsane. I've had a few.

Jenny0611

Philly news just reported the passenger was Zach Hartnell, a close friend who was just 100 yards from home when they crashed

LR

@Dana- so, to summarize, you are basically saying we suck for making fun of someone who killed a passenger and themself by drunk driving and then you are saying we should be punished by god killing someone we love?! Yeah, you're such a better human. An innocent person should die, so we can learn not to be insensitive about a murderer- makes perfect sense! Now, push the "power" button on your TV remote- I think you have been watching too much 'Jackass.'

gemini81

Nice Dustin, I'm heading that way myself. :)

Dustin

I saw that Westboro are going to picket, I hope these Jackass' will jack their ass.

mel

Scott, learn to read. 1. I didn't say have respect for him. I said have respect for his family who is hurting right now. 2. I did mention the passenger. 3. You're an uneducated douche bag. K thanks bye.

Adam

I seriously can't believe all this bad mouthing over the passenger. He got in the car, he knew what could happen, he/she is as much at fault as Dunn was. You people are idiots.

Jc

I am so saddend by the death of Ryan Dunn and een more saddend by people. Yes, he may have been drinking and driving and I realize he made a wrong decision but it doesn't mean he deserves disrespect and people saying he deserved to die. It was a bad decision but i just believe it doesn't matter in the end how you die. Rip Ryan Dunn thank you for the laughs and you will be greatly missed <3

Tricia

Jackass Four: The Resurrection of Ryan Dunn

Darla

Passenger was 30 year old Zachary Hartwell of West Chester, PA

Tricia

If the name is correct, then RIP Zachary Hartwell....your friend killed you, hope your family goes for the money

gemini81

Zac Hartwell was in a movie called Minghags written and directed by Bam Margera.