Ryan Dunn -- Autopsy Underway

6/20/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Chester County Coroner is currently conducting an autopsy on Ryan Dunn ... to determine, among other things, if alcohol played a role in the "Jackass" star's death.

Ryan Dunn Cause of Death
In addition, we're told the coroner is performing an autopsy on Ryan's unidentified passenger -- who was also killed in the fatal car crash this morning.

As we previously reported, friends claim Ryan had upwards of six drinks before getting behind the wheel ... and driving off a Pennsylvania highway.

So far, no word on when toxicology results will be released.

Ghost Rider

Anyone who thinks that this is Zack from the Hangover is more than likely just as drunk as Ryan after those Miller lites, and girly shots.

LR

@LLL09lyn- yes, he's dead. Thank you for pointing that out. I'm glad he is dead. One less stupid drunk on the road putting my life at risk. xoxox

yourfairyprincess

The other passenger was not a Jackass Crew member- S.T.F.U

YouDontSay

I still blame the fat slob loser parents of Bam. They initiated all of this.

I suggest the parents and family of the passenger sue not only MTV, but every single producer of Jackass, Bam and his fat loser parents, Ryan Dunnce, the bar where they were drinking and the entire state of PA for being completely incompetent ********.

Tony

F around F around soon you won't be around.

EarthAngel

All of you who are upset with the seemingly unbelievable cruel comments please know these are bred from one's fear of their OWN mortality....a pathetic reaction of spiritual immaturity

Abderia

shellie 21 minutes ago

Post after post blaming anyone other than himself. RIP and its a terrible thing, but to hold a random bar patron, the bar itself, or anyone other than the one who chose to get in the drivers seat is irresponsible and immature. A bar is a place of business, not a babysitter. And the other patrons in the bar are not your babysitter or mother either. What do you honestly think would have happened if that person went up to this man (or any other person) and said, "Sorry sir, but I see you have had a little too much to drink...taking your keys so you'll be safe!" Probably would have gotten laughed at on a good day, on a bad...ass kicked. Have some accountability Shellie.

kris

ummmm he aint dead they are sayin he faked his death

Lyndon

I know a lot of people say that this man had no talent, and that the things he did on video were senseless. I have to tell you my story. I was addicted to drugs and pursuing a life of crime. The CKY videos in the late 90's and early 2000's helped me find skateboarding and doing "pointless" things like jumping into bushes and antiquing my friends. A lot of people think that the CKY guys were bad role models, when in fact they were not. I could have been selling drugs and using them extensively and taking part in home invasions, but instead I was getting kicked out of parking lots and kicking footballs at my friends faces. Although asinine, I prefer the CKY route of "pointless" ****. Ryan's movie haggard was a staple of my life and helped me through the worst break up of my life. I have watched it dozens of times and it has always inspired me and helped me feel better about the situation.

I had the honor of meeting Ryan Dunn in 2004, it was one of the happiest moments of my life. Thank you Dunn for all of the great moments you have provided for my friends and I. My prayers are with your family and friends.

Ghost Rider

Sharjoy does not seem to understand that one of the sole purposes of a show like Jackass is to desensitize the generation. Key word here is, "DESENSITIZE". Ponder the thought if you will.lol

Mark Proctor

Sympathies.

Annie183

First of all,I feel bad for his loved ones first.It's a sad tragedy.because even after all the deaths and tragedies that come out of drunk driving,people continue to get behind the wheel wasted.As far as the passenger,he's just as dumb as the driver.What would possess you to get in a PORSCHE with a drunk driver.I drink and even when I'm twisted I know to take a cab..it's common sense.My heart goes out to his loved ones...because they are the only victims in this tragedy...he truly went out like a Jackass...

devon

got what he deserved. stupid moron

RedDead

@ Devon...Relishing in someones death and he's the moron?? Sorry bro you are mistaken..Go to hell you piece of S***

toto

The passenger knew he was drinking and other friends said he had had 6 drinks prior to driving. Nice friends to let him drive and his passenger made a stupid decision to get in with him. NEVER take a ride from a drunk if you value your life. Bottom line, this could have been avoided.