Ryan Dunn -- Autopsy Underway

6/20/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Chester County Coroner is currently conducting an autopsy on Ryan Dunn ... to determine, among other things, if alcohol played a role in the "Jackass" star's death.

Ryan Dunn Cause of Death
In addition, we're told the coroner is performing an autopsy on Ryan's unidentified passenger -- who was also killed in the fatal car crash this morning.

As we previously reported, friends claim Ryan had upwards of six drinks before getting behind the wheel ... and driving off a Pennsylvania highway.

So far, no word on when toxicology results will be released.

R

"The grave's a fine and private place, But none I think do there embrace."

So go right ahead and get ****tt eyed plastered and drive you fools.

sanborn

there realy funny&its a shame that he went like that. but thats life.& **** happens!!! R.I.P Ryan Dunn... will be missed.

jenn

SAD TO SEE ANYONE GO BEFORE THEIR TIME BUT HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF AND KILLED THE PASSENGER AS WELL. LUCKILY HE DIDN'T KILL ANYONE ELSE IN ANOTHER CAR. ACTING STUPID MAY HAVE MADE HIM ALOT OF MONEY BUT IN THE END ACTING STUPID GOT HIMSELF AND SOMEONE ELSE KILLED!!

There's a problem here

Oh well. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I guess it was the ultimate goof. He lost. Maybe they identified him by whatever he had up his a*ss after he burned like a marshmallow.

cindy

R.I.P. Ryan....you have entertained many of us with your crazy antics over the years, and you will certainly be missed. I can't believe some of these comments. How many people watched Jackass, or saw the movies...we all laughed at them. This is a tragedy no matter how you look at it....

t

and if theres anything left of him and his passenger, (seriously doubt it) the families will not be able to have an open casket funeral to say their goodbyes....how selfish of him...

RonBurgundy

There is some twisted irony here in that he once had an x-ray of a car up his sphincter. Now they are examining the car to see if they can find his sphincter....

It's fitting by this latest stunt that his legacy was that of a bafoon is well warranted.

...sad for his family and close friends, but surely this was preventable.

mjl

mjl

"mjl less than a minute ago

So who was the 'other' driver? ABC news confirmed its another cast member so i guess that going to be another major news story unto itself."

EDIT: I meant "passenger" not driver..

LR

@ms. shadows- clue me in to anything about this guy's life or death that is worthy of some respect and I'd be more than happy to give it. My guess is you won't find anything. The guy committed manslaughter at the very least- no respect due there.

Scott

Shadow I could not agree more the key word is "RESPECT" and it is not given it is earned! You wanna make a stupid decision like drinking and driving and you kill your innocent passenger with the potentional of wiping out someone else?

Nahhhhhhh not cool.....

Want one ounce of redemption? Have the family set up a fund with MADD.

The person the movies the shows don't mean squat it's the "ACTIONS" that count and drinking and driving ain't one I respect.

So I guess in a perfect I should play nice and say good things about him etc etc etc? Not gonna happen another idiot who I am sorry made a very very very poor judgement call and died, that's the best you get.

Peace.

HarryPalms

Ken about an hour ago

30+ years old. What a legacy.

-----

What "legacy"?

Darla

Passenger is probably one of those guys pictured with Ryan Dunn.
Michael Gallen, one of the owners of Barnaby's of America, and the other partners had better lawyer up. I bet both families of the deceased sue- BIG TIME!
Barnaby's has had some violations in the past, but this will close its doors.

Justice

I was a passenger in a convertible Porsche once & the ahole driver was an idiot, flipped it three times & totaled it. Wouldn't you know it that ME the passenger was hurt worse than driver because the impact was so great. After some staples in my head, PTSS and a sore neck for years from compressed vertebrae, I am lucky to be walking and only mental scars remain but I have a great fear of car wrecks.

That guy was an idiot for killing his friend. Wonder if it was some stupid chick who was starstruck by this non celebrity & was going home with him. So sad & he was probably acting like a jack ass right before the wreck.
If he wanted to kill himself fine but the passenger....

Roast_Beef

He lived up to the JACKASS name. Good for him that he chose to end his life by drinking and driving. Anyone who does that has a death wish and definately is too stupid to live.