Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Tigerisbetterthanyou

You idiots, Ryan Dunn played Bette Midler's best friend in "Beaches."

rachel

you guuys are madd dumb.Ryan wasnt in the hangover he was in jackass. you guys suck

unknown

honetly dan and doug im glad that you think that you all are funny? you think that you all are cool posting comments like that? in my opinion you all are labeled ass ******** and HEARTLESS! if you all think different about this . . keep your own opinions to your damn self because no one wants to hear them.

R. I. P RYAN <3
you will be truely missed.

henny

R.I.P Ryann Dunn god bless your family.

jake orr

r.i.p ryan dunn... he is not from the hangover all people saying so need to do some reaserch before u insult dead people

J

Ryan Dunn had nothing to do with "The Hangover" You're thinking of Zach Galifianakis.

worm

rip dunn one of the most classic people

Shawn

If he was drinking and driving lets not memorialize him. He own stupid jackass fault.

Justin Saunders

you gotta be ****en kidding me i cant belive this r.i.p ryan dunn you will be missed this isnt right :(

michelle

My prayers and my heart goes out to his family. iam so sorry for your lost. My love also goes out to you .

Kora

Maybe now everyone will reconsider drinking and driving!! DONT BE A STATISTIC! R I P man, no one deserves to die like that even if they were dumb enough to drink and drive. lame

Tigerisbetterthanyou

He will forever be remembered for his outstanding work on Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Sherry

Ebert is a heartless jackass! This young man has a Mother and Father who are suffering the greatest loss of all. Their son. You should be banned by the press for your painful comments and lack of sensitivity. May God forgive you for your forked tongue. And may the parents find peace in knowing your son touched many hearts, and will continue touching hearts from Heaven.

natalia

Very sad to hear drunk driving claimed another life. A friend of mine died last year because he drank and drove, but I must say he did drink and killed someone else. I cant feel bad for this. It is a conscious decision people make when they have the first drink, and SHAME on the people who let them go knowing they had drinks before.

Gleek#1

RIP RYAN DUNN... Even if alcohol was a factor can you at least give the man a little bit before you start bashing him. No matter what you idiots say, most of the people critizing are the ones who are quick to jump behind the wheel after drinking. GET A ******* LIFE AND LET THIS MANS FAMILY MOURN.