Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Lisa

I can't believe this, I jus*****ched Ryan and Steve-O on Minute to Win It last night winning $50,000.00 for their charities. It was ood that the episode aired last night, probably a repeat, but still, the irony!

Vicky

Are you people kidding me!!! He killed the passanger too!! He took someone elses life. RIP? Really? yeah that's exactly what the other family is thinking huh???!!!How about Murderer!!! drunk murderer!!!

Jade

Ok you guys are dumb he was never in the hangover!!! you guys are thinking of 2 completely different guys!! But my heart does go out to all his friends and family.. I hope this teaches everyone NOT to drink and drive!!!!

R.I.P Ryan Dunn NOT Zach Galifianakis

natalia

Very sad to hear drunk driving claimed another life. A friend of mine died last year because he drank and drove, but I must say he did drink and killed someone else. I cant feel bad for this. It is a conscious decision people make when they have the first drink, and SHAME on the people who let them go knowing they had drinks before

joseph

RIP RYAN..when I met you at a wedding reception years ago I thought you were a really smart good man for Angela.Our Angela is now left to cope without the love of her life..she loved ryan as much as ryan loved her.My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Dunn family..Angela I'm so sorry for your loss.

liz lemon

another tweet...from celeb radio host 'shy guy shawn'

Jeff

It is being said now that Ryan Dunn is not actually dead. It is being said that his death was faked in order to film a new Jackass 4 movie. With these celebrities, it's hard telling what the truth is. At any rate, I am saddened to hear he has passed if it shall turn out to be the truth.

Jade

R.I.P Ryan Dunn NOT Zach Galifianakis

Bob Bob

Sexy Biotch! :P http://adf.ly/1s39R

joe

Ryan Dunn you will be missed and to his family and friends I wish you all the best on these trialing times, man i loved your work

Eric Henke

maybe he did wrong, but it is no reason to wish someone dead or to be happy over a death. Ryan was a great guy, and cared so much for his friends and family. Now they will have a void in thier heart for life as will all his fans.

R.I.P. Ryan

kevie41

r.i.p...ryan to bad everyone is talkin bad and making jokes when you really were a good person just so you people know he was involved in alot of good causes for kids so think about the stuff like that he has done....and the people he has helped...my heart goes out to the whole dunn family and the jackass cast....

cndee

I've been watching the Jack Ass gang with my son for years. Ryan was his favorite since he met him in Huntington WV. It was such a thrill.. even for me! He scribbled all over my son's new Adida's, and he never wore them again. My heart goes out to the rest of the gang. My heart goes out to his family, and the rest of the Jack Ass gang, for I know you loved him like a brother. We're all in tears here. Love you forever.

sli[[erydiggles

R.I.P Ryan and that fantastic beard. Was totally the man I saw him ride down a waterfall in a little plastic barrel....... Miriam Webster definition of awesome. All you stupid gr********* should shut your f***ing mouths, even if you didn't care for him he was still a human being. If you don't have enough respect for another human being I hope when you die a bunch of losers/virgins take to the internet and talk sh*t about you.

Prayers go out for Ryan and his family

bobbi

R.I.P. ryan i grew up watching CKY and jackass my only regret is never meeting any of you