Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

McFeely Smackup

Just more wacky video to get people to buy the Jackass 2.75 Director's Cut DVD.

pappy boyington

sorry this guy died...he was just another over paid idiot with a moronic fan base

pual

RIP Ryan, I'll never forget your song "We're the three best friends that anybody could have" from hangover :( so long alan

gina

R.I.P Ryan, heart goes out to your family & friends
you will definently be missed

Michelle

He wasn't in Hangover 2 JACKASS!!! RIP Ryan Dunn

gina

rest in peace ryan dunn ,sorry for your loss jackass family and his own family my condolences,bam i sorry to hear about your brother and friend

Jackass Fan

Damn it Ryan...why dude? You are going to be terribly missed. Bye Random Hero.

daniel rincon

lamento mucho lo que le paso a unos de mis ídolos mi sentido pésame a todos sus familiares y allegados.

Mike

Ryan Dunn rest in peace brother. gonna miss you bad!!

JimDandy

"And nothing of value was lost."

If he was drunk and driving, at least no one else was killed. So many times drunk drivers kill innocent people. Darwin is definitely at work here.

dave

You drink ..you drive you die...Bams next.

Brianna

**** all u haters!!! Ryan is and was a better ****in person than u ****in haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzi

R.I.P. Ryan, and just so all you people know, it was RYAN DUNN from JACKASS not ZACK GALIFIANAKIS from THE HANGOVER

regina

to lander ryan dunn was not in the hangover 2

jake

why would you stupidass people put that **** on here this poor man just died and want to alk **** about him what would you do if that was ur kid or brother or dad you piece of **** people