Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Daniel Goldberg

Its a shame, i was fan of Ryan dunn, I will always remember him for his role in Branding Bam's A$$ in jackass 2. His Quote is still said among my friends

"Why would you burn your own friend?" -Bam's Mom

"Because it was funny" - Ryan Dunn

randy

u guys r stupid as hell that not zack from hangover

victoria

Why does everyone think he's from the hangover! He's not. Very sad he died though! ): Rest in Paradise you will be misssssed <3

crisco182

Im going to miss you so much ryan dunn rest in piece i cant imagine how sad all of your loved family members are i pray that they will know you went to a better place r.i.p.

anton ziegler

A tragedy no matter WHAT the cir****tances. R.I.P. Ryan Dunn, friend, and love to his family

franky

rip ryan it sucks.............

Donna

RIP Dunn you will be missed by many. I have had many laughs watching all of you!!

hunter travnichek

r.i.p ryan i enjoyed growing up wachin yuo on my tv prayes go out to ALL of yuor family and friends <3

Victor

Just another case of one drunk driver killing an inocent bystander

Tiffjr

R.I.P Ryan you will be missed by many. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. And to all the people who are hating on him. shut the F--k up. If you don't like him then get off this page. By being an idiot and saying mean things about him you are disrespecting his family, friends, and the life he had. so if you don't have anything nice to say then shut up. seriously.

Kathleen

everyone just shut up

Kathleen

everyone just shut up

N kido

Wow, the ultimate jackass stunt

nikki

r.i.p ryan dunn, i watch jackass lots it just wont be the same. thoughts are with your family and friends

Fergie

Our hearts and prayers go out to the jackass crew and Viva La Bam, especially Bam and his parents for the loss of his long time friend. I know that this tragic accident has truely affected my son as he is a huge fan of Bam and Ryans as well as a skateboarder. I know that Ryan will always be kept in our hearts though as well as Bam.