Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Carter Swenson

Loved him in the Hangover movies but let's face it, if he lived he would be charged and probably convicted for the murder of his passenger

emmmy.

RIP Ryan Dunn. Btw people he isn't from the hangover, I think you guys are confused with Zack Galifianakis lol; although they do look similar.

nkiru

What are these people who are suppose to be role models to our kids teaching them. That it is cool to drink and drive?. I hope u all out there are learning from his experience. He obviously killed himeself.

jbsh

RIP Ryan Dunn You Will Be Missed :)

Vanessa

RIP Ryan<3
You will always be in our hearts !

cbocol

rest in peace ryan dunn you were f***ing hilarious i will miss you my thoughts and prayers are with ryans family and the jack ass boys

SteelCityStorm

Rest in Peace young brother and thank you for the laughs across the board,I dont know Ryan Personaly however I know it was too soon to loose you.Heartfelt wishes to his family and friends.In our minds you will LiVe FoReVeR

Frank(Pittsburgh,PA)

Bam, Johnny and all the guys I wanted you to know Im so sorry for the pain you are experiencing. I dont know any of you personally but I grew up watching all of you on TV and Im from PA myself. I always bragged about the coolest celebs ever and they were from PA. Just from TV I could see the connection all of you have and it reminds me of the connection I have with my friends. I couldn't imagine the pain of losing such an awesome brother, but I just wanted to let you know my prayers and the prayers of my family goes out to all of you. You guys are awesome! Hey Ryan Dunn don't go around kicking Angels in the nuts God probably wont think its that funny. Then again...

terry pitts

i think it is a shock to everybody to see or hear or someone so young getting killed so violently. we will all miss ryan he was a very funny person and i loved to watch him and the rest of the crew do crazy things. R.I.P. RYAN

julien mendoza

we have lost a funny man he will be mizzzzzzzz. r i p

Fishsnot

Great Jackass stunt, jackass.

jhernandez

i was at work when i heard the sad news that we had lost a very important pieace of the puzzle ryan you wont be forgotten never can you be replaced but your life will live on in all the people that you have come in contact with and all of those who where privilaged in seeing you in your movie and sitcoms.you will continue to live in our hearts and you'll be in our prayers,to bam and the fam stay strong continue doing your thing and allways remember he would have wanted it that way much love to all you guys your in our prayers.(javier naples fl)

circle8

I don't know who Ryan Dunn is or was but it sounds like he lacked common sense. Sorry he had to die but God gave us a brain to use, not to waste. RIP who ever you are.

Chris

What a retard. I guess he really was a Jackass. RIP.

kickinit

They claim he wrecked going 130 mph i suspect he was going much faster. I have a friend that hit a large tree doing 130 in his 996 turbo and walked away. The car was totaled but not like this. His car disintegrated and burnt. if it werent for the front subframe bar i wouldnt have been able to tell that was infact part of a Porsche I mean the engine wasn't even there. I also noticed a second set of skid marks from the pictures. wonder if he was racing? Either way always sad to hear of someone dieing before their time. You will be missed.