Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Dustin

Westboro just said they will picket his funeral.

Dave G

This just SUCKS!! What a waste. Im so sorry. He seemed like an awesome dude. R.I.P man. So sorry jackass guys & ryans family.

K8

You all are IDIOTS for thinking he was in Hangover

lander

looks like ryan dunn goofed

Muppet

They should show this on Jackass so kids will stop trying to imitate him. The final Jackass move with a Don't Drink and Drive warning! RIP.

karrealot

Very sad! Also, just so people know, this is Ryan Dunn from Jackass. Many comments are saying that this is Alan from The Hangover. That is Zach Galifianakis.

kali

Obviously some posters are illiterate and some have no humanity.

RIP Dunn :(

sarahwoo

Honestly, This is truly sad...I guess it's safe to say he wasn't exactly a "role model" but a lot of people liked him...my heart goes out to his family and friends. R.I.P forever

Paulie

What a way to go, wow, my heart goes out to his family and friends for what they're going through right now...it's easier when it's something like disease or heart attack, but dying in a burning crashed car? Yikes, that image is just frightening, so sad.

Miss P

Now they said that it's just a joke???
Even his mum confirmed that she knew all about it and thought it was funny to do this.

??????????????

IGuessSo

Surreal. 12 hours ago, he was tweeting pictures, now he's lying dead in a morgue or funeral home. I feel so bad for his parents, family, and friends. Damn.

@Lisa...I sure hope not, because that is sick as hell.

kelly_7474

U ******* MORONS!!! STFU!!!! IDIOTS!!! LET RYAN FAMILY IN PEACE!!! PLEASE.
TMZ STOP THOSE AGRESIVE COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!
IS NOT OK. ******* IDIOTS!

Lauren

Watching this actually made me feel sick :/
As for the "trolls" shame on you, two men have lost their lives! I actually feel sorry for you if the only pleasure you get in life is by insulting the dead! R.I.P

CrisDizzle

Wait he's not Alan from the Hangover... WTF???

summers eve feminine itch