Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Curtis

Love ya Bro You will add to gods rat pack of funny SOB's that make him smile and shall for eternity.R.I.P.

Mike

This wasn't the guy from the hangover....
but R.I.P Ryan Dunn, one of my favorite Jackass dudes.

Karli

Can't believe these people that think he was Alan in the Hangover. THAT IS ZACH GALIFINAKIS. Who is NOT dead to my knowledge. If you don't even know who the man is, you shouldn't even comment. R.I.P Dunn, you were AWESOME on JACKASS.

jonjon

shut up kelly he ******* DUI'ed it through half of the ******* forrest

Lyd

You drink and drive this time you died. He was a drinker and he drove when drinking. Also He could have killed other innocent driver(s)or pedestrians. He was a JackAss.

Brianna

Ryan Dunn was def. not in the Hangovers. He was an AWESOME, awesome dude. i loved him in Jackass and Viva la Bam... it won't be the same without him in jackass anymore. I feel horrible for all his family and friends. i never got the chance to be lucky enough to meet him, wish i had but.. he will be greatly missed by a lot of people. It's sad to hear this i couldn't even believe it. And if you have nothing respectful to say then just keep ur mouth shut. R.I.P Ryan Dunn!

WhadaShock

I can't believe someone who had a show called Jackass, where he got famous acting like a Jackass, actually died by making a Jackass decision. Why does God take the good first?

Noneurbusiness

hope everyone learns a lesson that drinking and driving is not a good combo....someone always has to pay for what they are others do....god bless his family and friends......they are the ones that will suffer the most.

cjs

It looks as though he locked up the brakes, meaning he was awake and KNEW.. how awful.

CrisDizzle

Hope the Porsche is okay, that's a limited edition car!

Greg

What is with all these nobs talking about The Hangover?! Ryan Dunn has nothing to do with those films. You're thinking of the actor "Zach Galafinakus". Wallies. R.I.P Dunn. You will be greatly missed dude.

Greg

vikki

R.I.P. Dunn you know that you are missed and that we all love you and your family...i hope the best for them. you know that every one on jack ass will miss you and so will your fans. i love the movies the shows everything but it wont be the same with out you dunn. you were a crazy awesome dare devil. all the times u picked on bam and threw snakes at him lol hilarious jack ass 1 2 and the best was jack ass 3D the movies are ******* hilarious i watched jack ass 2 about 100 times lol! dunn you rock i hope god treats you well and you had a good life. you will be missed dunn.

Jake

How will the world go on without his significant contributions to society???

lander

Greg, did you even see the Hangover films? He was the guy with the beard.