Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

Celebrities Suck

true friends don't let friends drive home drunk.....

Another lesson not learned

Um... how about the fact that his drunk-driving self killed another person... how's about that?

Ryan

sympathy to his family and to the family of the dead passenger.

Sinlove

R.I.P Dude

licia

Ryan Dunn did NOT play Alan in the hangover or the second one! It was Zach Galifianakis, the only thing that makes them look alike is the beard. Wow you guys are such great fans, dont even know what movies he is or is not in! It is a great loss for TRUE fans of Ryans and also his friends and family! R.I.P. Ryan you will be missed!

Rob Foggon

I just read about it 2 mins ago and so shocked that he's dead...i only watched Jackass 2 again last nite...may he rest in peace the crazy bastard xx

dunn isnt done.

everyone thats getting zach galifianakis and Ryan Dunn confused are retards, enough said.

Amanda

dude...ryan dunn didn't play alan in the hangover or hangover 2, zach galifianakis did

Jeremy

Live like a jackass, die like a jackass.

Kate

@lander... your an idiot... he wasnt in the hangover... know what your talking about before you talk

Cassandra

Seriously if your guna be ***** about it then gtfo. RIP Ryan Dunn <3 my love goes out to your family and loved ones. i miss you so much and i still cannot believe youre gone. your forever alone in my heart

BeccaDawn

Its not Alan from the hangover...i heard it was a joke i dont believe it...If it is he can get into a lot of trouble..and thatd be way ****** up...People make mistakes so lets not hate on him..Remember how he made us laugh...Rest in peace Ryan..youll be remembered..

MADD78

Why are you guys getting so mad? This is what happens when people drink and drive especially at excessive speeds. I feel bad for his parents and family. But how would you feel if he killed someone other than himself and the passenger. Would you still feel the same if say he hit another vehicle and killed someone you know? Would you still be saying how great a person he was? Plain and simple. Drinking and driving don't mix. This could have been prevented had they not been driving.

amber

Some of these comments are extremly rude.. Calling him a dumbass and mofo.. NOONE deserves to die.. Its extremly rude for people to be saying such mean things about him when he is gone. Have some consideration for his family.. You people really need help.. Yes he didnt make smart choice by drinking and driving and it very sad that he had to die as a result of that but you guys rude comments shouldnt be allowed. A man LOST HIS LIFE... his family will forever be changed.. Keep your rude ass comments to YOURSELF.

Bren

I wish people would quit comparing Ryan Dunn to Zach Galifianakis who is indeed the actor who played Alan in the Hangover movies. Ryan Dunn was amazing in his own right and was famous for the Jackass films.