Ryan Dunn's Porsche -- Built for Speed

6/20/2011 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Dunn's Porsche 911 GT3 -- the car he was driving during his fatal crash this morning -- was capable of hitting speeds around 190 miles per hour ... and TMZ has obtained photos of the vehicle.

Ryan Dunn Car

The "Jackass" star was most recently pictured in the car on June 12 (top) outside Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, PA ... when the Phillies beat the Cubs 4-3.

The car was sporting custom rims supplied by Vivid Racing ... which were installed back in March.

0620_dunn_porsche_subasset_02
As TMZ reported, Dunn was driving the Porsche early Monday morning -- when he lost control, veered off the road, and crashed in a wooded area in Pennsylvania ... killing Dunn and an unidentified passenger.

When officers arrived to the scene, the car was engulfed in flames. The charred remains of the vehicle were eventually towed away.

Cops are investigating the cause of the accident -- but officials believe speed may have been a factor.

0620_ryan_car_assetr

0620-dunn-footer-credit

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lander

He was great in the Hangover movies. I hope they can replace him for the next film. RIP ;(

lander

Ghost Rider

Live Fast, Die Young, as they say.

WHiSKyGiRL420

R.I.P RyANN DUNN ... BUT S0ME PE0PLE THiNK iF THiS iS AN0THER JACKASS PRANK iS THAT TRUE ??

KittyKittyKitty

YIkes!

Meeeeeeeee

Does anybody making a "Hang Over" Joke think they are funny?

RandomHero

Its sad, he really seemed like a nice, cheerful guy. I think people shouldn't judge until we get all the information. Just because you see him with a drink in his hand does not mean he was drunk. So, please let him rest in piece.

sagging boner

I think with some heavy sanding a dent puller and quick spray at maaco this car can be put back on the road with a reconstructed title of course.
One less non talented terd gone too............

Andres

The way roger ebert said it was wrong. It sounds more like he's saying he deserved it and if he was trying to be funny then it doesn't matter when he said it would never be right. Though the message that you shouldn't drink & drive or let someone else do it is a good message, but it was the way he said that was wrong.

charlee

I am soooo sorry who was the passenger???????

TheStopper

You'll be missed Ryan, Your car was awesome.

HarryPalms

Andres less than a minute ago

--------

Drunk drivers deserve to die when they're behind the wheel. Victims do not deserve to die.

Keith

My heart and prayers go out to Rynn and his unidentified passenger as well. I know Rynn was well loved and respected by many, and my love goes out to all who actually feel the emotins i'm feeling considering i'm just a really huge fan of his. May God have mercy on his soul despite whatever some others may think due to his career. I'm sorry Bam, family and co-star friends. He will be truely missed . I'll miss you Rynn. See you when I get to Heaven.

Random

For everyone who thinks this aint true, MTV have published an article about it. Which makes it 100% true. R.I.P Ryan !!

mutt

lander youre retarded ryan dunn was not in either of the hangovers

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments