Ryan Dunn PICTURED Before Crash -- Warning Signs?

6/21/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Roughly two hours before "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn crashed his Porsche and died Monday morning ... he posed for pics with fans in a Philly-area bar ... glassy-eyed and flushed.

0620_last_ryan_EXC_v2_Launch
The pics show Ryan and his friends drinking at around 1 AM at a bar called Barnaby's of America in West Chester.

After downing at least 3 beers and 3 shots in 4-hours ...Ryan hit the road in his Porsche 911 GT3.

At around 2:38 AM, Ryan crashed -- killing himself and his passenger, Zach Hartwell.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Nancy Nancy

One of my closets female friends can drink 6 beers in 30 mins and still be sober. Each persons alcohol tolerance is different. You don't know that he was wasted. Wait on the coroner's report before you start blasting people. Some of the comments on here are just mean and spiteful, maybe one day someone you love will die in an accident and then you won't be so quick to judge.

Allison Allison

Ryan didn't look drunk in those pictures. Just like he was having a good time.

Peta Vale Peta Vale

What a bunch of tossers some of you people are.I'm pretty sure Ryan didn't get into his car and say to himself "right i'm gonna die today and take a mate with me.He may or may not of made an error of judgement no-one is sure of that yet.People make mistakes and i'm pretty sure none of you are perfect.2 young lives were lost on monday and that in itself is a tragedy.To all you haters and sickos out there fnck off and find something else to hate like yourselves which is probably true seen as though you have no compassin for these dudes. RIP Ryan and friend you will both be sorely missed.Life cut too short.xoxo

tmz-top-comments-banner
Nancy Nancy

Allison Allison

Ryan didn't look drunk in those pictures. Just like he was having a good time.

Peta Vale Peta Vale

Hoopee Hoopee

He looks 100% Totally wasted. There is no way he should have driven a car. Pride is a sin when you let it keep you from making the right choices in life. Sorry to see you go Ryan, but you did this to yourself. No one else to blame.

MightyMad MightyMad

There's no accident here. It sure is a tragedy, but, when you drink and drive, you shouldn't be able to crash your car and call it an ccident. You'll be miss, Dunn... but, man, what a stupid way to die.

Osiris Reborn Osiris Reborn

If it turns out he wasn't over the limit, a lot of you are going to look like fools. If it turns out he was, a lot of you are going to look like fools. Patience.. children.. the toxicology report will be up for grabs before ya know it..

blakek14 blakek14

TMZ what type of camera was used to take the pictures? Is it the poor quality camera causing the redeye? He is laughing in the main picture and it is possible to laugh so hard you cry, that might be the cause for the glassy-eyed appearance?

jpm4444 jpm4444

The toxicology will tell. People saying he is or isn't drunk are ridiculous. the tests will tell

tgrfan42069 tgrfan42069

LOL 34 year old man gets plastered then drives.yet people find reason to defend him.he was a grown ass man he knew the consequences now he faced them.his family is the ones suffering in this time.i feel bad for them.but i cant feel sorry for someone who knowingly got behind the wheel drunk and got killed.

Roxy

From what I have read Zach is the guy on the far right in the dark colored shirt in the picture of Ryan and his two friends.

Alex

FAKE!!!

it's a hoax

wake up you idiots

Kowny Krush

Who the fock is this guy???!!!

SHuTTeRBuG

I recall seeing him on tv where he would laugh so hard he'd become seriously flushed....Ka Moooooooon, Doesn't mean the guy was ****-faced. This is pure speculation, TMZ. Keep it classy!

I would just like to send some positive vibes to the Hartwell & Dunn families during this sad time. I know you guys are hurting tonight and I hope you find comfort in friends and family. Be strong...there are people who support you guys and wish the best for you.

BTW, I don't agree with drinking and driving...nor do I condone the actions of Dunn & Hartwell IF it is found they were totally hammered and decided to get behind the wheel drunk. I feel for their families, though.

jpm4444

The toxicology will tell. People saying he is or isn't drunk are ridiculous.

the tests will tell

The Truth

They should show his real final moments, his headless body that was also missing a few limbs burning in the wreckage of what was once a Porsche...

Bryan

He looks fine until the girls start tickling him? and making him laugh. Laugh hard enough and you do become flushed.

The Truth

I have a great idea for Jackass 4...play baseball with what's left of Dunn's head.

Honest Truth

"Ryan may or may not have been over the legal limit when he drove but he most likely wasn't "wasted". I doubt alcohol played any part in the crash." Why do people make ignorant comments? I don't know if he was over the legal limit or not so I'm not going to comment yet, it's just a tragedy. But, some people really need to get educated on the effects of Alcohol. If he was over the legal limit then of course alcohol had something to do with the accident in some form. I understand some people loved this guy but you can still show respect and love with understanding if he was drinking and driving he was in the wrong.

CantStandShitReporters

******* idiot. He deserves to be where he is, so now he cant put anymore innocent lives in danger... thoughts go out to his family but ryan dunn himself is a ******* Idiot.

Michel

Yet another sad example of "DON'T DRINK & DRIVE !"....

Nikki

RIP Ryan

Ryan entertained me for years and I will greatly miss him. Jackass won't be the same without him

And as to the people being disrespectful, how low can you get to insult someone that is dead! If this was someone you knew personally you would not be saying these things about them.

Be mature and respectful people!

My thoughts and prayers are with their family and friends

SeaThom

Ryan was a hell of a nice guy that made a bad decision, period. It's not an excuse but it doesn't dictate who he really was. I know millions of you jerks making comments have at one time or another been over the limit and driven. On the other hand you can only cheat death so many times and this time death won. Years ago I lived that life where you have done things for so long you know you can handle it without even thinking and flipped my Corvette on the freeway after drinking probably around what Ryan drank by reports, but I lived and was alone. It changed my life. Not just losing the car but after a lifetime of fast cars I still can't bring myself to drive one and I will never drink and drive again. Had Ryan lived I'll bet he would have felt the same. At that age and living a certain life you know you can handle it. You don't even think about it. I have to think about it every day now with mandatory AA classes for 5 years, no license, no car and massive hospital, court fees, lawyer fees and class fees. It took that to change a lifetime of thinking a certain way and I'm sure had Ryan lived it would have changed his life too. His passenger I'm sure was drinking too and for all we know loving every minute of that last blast of acceleration. He made a mistake. He paid the ultimate price. Leave it at that. His whole life shouldn't be made up from this tragic, massive mistake. Massive rear wheel drive sports cars eventually bite you. Once that back end swings out at speed your just along for the ride. The horsepower available out there now is a death ride in fiberglass/aluminum cars if you don't respect it and drinking causes you to forget that respect. Miss ya Ryan.

tgrfan42069

Jed

really...evil creep...to someone who just died franc. What kind of person says something like that. You literally have to have no heart whatsoever. I find this world to be funny, you know the first person to call someone an ass is always the biggest ass themselves, weird how that works. Go to a shrink and get you're freakin issues resolved... you know what, I bet you tell other people not to judge you a lot don't you? Always feel like you're being judged? You really showed the world with that post franc. High five.