Ryan Dunn PICTURED Before Crash -- Warning Signs?

6/21/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Roughly two hours before "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn crashed his Porsche and died Monday morning ... he posed for pics with fans in a Philly-area bar ... glassy-eyed and flushed.

0620_last_ryan_EXC_v2_Launch
The pics show Ryan and his friends drinking at around 1 AM at a bar called Barnaby's of America in West Chester.

After downing at least 3 beers and 3 shots in 4-hours ...Ryan hit the road in his Porsche 911 GT3.

At around 2:38 AM, Ryan crashed -- killing himself and his passenger, Zach Hartwell.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Nancy Nancy

One of my closets female friends can drink 6 beers in 30 mins and still be sober. Each persons alcohol tolerance is different. You don't know that he was wasted. Wait on the coroner's report before you start blasting people. Some of the comments on here are just mean and spiteful, maybe one day someone you love will die in an accident and then you won't be so quick to judge.

Allison Allison

Ryan didn't look drunk in those pictures. Just like he was having a good time.

Peta Vale Peta Vale

What a bunch of tossers some of you people are.I'm pretty sure Ryan didn't get into his car and say to himself "right i'm gonna die today and take a mate with me.He may or may not of made an error of judgement no-one is sure of that yet.People make mistakes and i'm pretty sure none of you are perfect.2 young lives were lost on monday and that in itself is a tragedy.To all you haters and sickos out there fnck off and find something else to hate like yourselves which is probably true seen as though you have no compassin for these dudes. RIP Ryan and friend you will both be sorely missed.Life cut too short.xoxo

tmz-top-comments-banner
Nancy Nancy

Allison Allison

Ryan didn't look drunk in those pictures. Just like he was having a good time.

Peta Vale Peta Vale

Hoopee Hoopee

He looks 100% Totally wasted. There is no way he should have driven a car. Pride is a sin when you let it keep you from making the right choices in life. Sorry to see you go Ryan, but you did this to yourself. No one else to blame.

MightyMad MightyMad

There's no accident here. It sure is a tragedy, but, when you drink and drive, you shouldn't be able to crash your car and call it an ccident. You'll be miss, Dunn... but, man, what a stupid way to die.

Osiris Reborn Osiris Reborn

If it turns out he wasn't over the limit, a lot of you are going to look like fools. If it turns out he was, a lot of you are going to look like fools. Patience.. children.. the toxicology report will be up for grabs before ya know it..

blakek14 blakek14

TMZ what type of camera was used to take the pictures? Is it the poor quality camera causing the redeye? He is laughing in the main picture and it is possible to laugh so hard you cry, that might be the cause for the glassy-eyed appearance?

jpm4444 jpm4444

The toxicology will tell. People saying he is or isn't drunk are ridiculous. the tests will tell

tgrfan42069 tgrfan42069

LOL 34 year old man gets plastered then drives.yet people find reason to defend him.he was a grown ass man he knew the consequences now he faced them.his family is the ones suffering in this time.i feel bad for them.but i cant feel sorry for someone who knowingly got behind the wheel drunk and got killed.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32

Gman

Nancy...I guarantee you your girlfriend can't drink six beers in half an hour and be sober unless she's a robot. The fact you think that suggests you haven't got a clue about the degenerative effects of alcohol on cognitive abilities and are likely yourself to either drink and drive or get in to
a car with somebody who does. Hopefully before you do there will be somebody there with the presence of mind to stop you or whoever is the other person from driving drunk.

And by the by, his blood alcohol level was over twice the legal limit...so he was fried.

Gman

It blows my mind how many idiots are advocating drunk driving on this site. This is my first time on this site...and I'm hoping it just says something about the people who spend most of their time here.

What he did was risk every single persons life he would have driven by. I'm sure he probably did it countless times...and like most people who double down against the casino, he lost everything. How many innocent people are killed a year by idiots like this. How many mothers fathers sisters brothers...people who might be coming home from something completely benign. Hell maybe he was on his cell phone and texting too...again I'm assuming that if people are on here advocating drinking and driving then the other thing must be just a breeze.

I had a woman in nurses scrubs almost hit me and drive me off the road because she was texting. She knew she did it and when I caught up to her at the next lights she was still Ff*cking doing it. Anyway, I guess you can rationalize murder in this day and age because that's what this was...

Been there done that

I had a sports car and got in it with too much to drink. Once my passanger said lets see how fast it will go. I'm a dumb ass and did. Road stopped and I slid into a fense. No damage to the car and backed up and went home. Another time I was driving to see my girlfriend after a night on the town. I was going to suprise her. My right foot felt so powerful until I came to a big bend in the road and I spun out. How i suvervided twice I do not know.
My driving habits have changed as I gotten older. Do not own a sports car. More aware of drinking and driving.
I know what he was feeling, the booze running through your viens and a powerfull engine that you think you can control.The rush of the speed. Unfortunatly you can't control it under those conditions and it is an end of two lifes.

Mike

What if it was a person you cared for the he hit and killed while out joy riding...I have pulled to many dead people out of cars in my time as a volunteer EMT...to sad this happened but atleast no child or other car got in his way.

Zeke

To the commenter who said she has a friend who can drink 6 beers in 30 minutes and still be sober needs to stop talking out her rectum. She may seem fine but she is definitely going to be over a .08 and considered legally drunk if she drives.

Disgusted

So many incredible idiots in here defending this piece of ****. He was obviously drunk. He was CONSTANTLY drunk. He was CONSTANTLY DRIVING DRUNK. How any one of you can bleat and moan that he didn't have that much and was fine and blah blah blah, you're EVERY BIT as bad as him and EVERY BIT as responsible for the ravages of drunk driving. Most of you probably drink and drive yourselves.

Some idiot wrote, "One of my closets female friends can drink 6 beers in 30 mins and still be sober." No, she can't. Existence and the human body aren't magic. She may not appear outwardly to be as drunk as she actually is, but it is PHYSIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DRINK THAT MUCH AND NOT BE IMPAIRED.

So, so, SO many stupid people, but then this was a Jackass star, so it's no surprise that his fans have a 95 IQ on average.

What's even more disgustingly hilarious is how many people never came back here after insisting, oh, he wasn't drunk! He looks fine! I bet he wasn't impaired at all! Jesus christ. What the hell is WRONG with you people?

Disgusted

And, come on, SOMEONE explain to me WHY you all crawled out of the woodwork angrily attacking anyone who said he was drunk? He has a HISTORY of this ****. What the **** is wrong with you people? How do you become so attached to some piece of **** who KILLED SOMEONE ELSE and FREQUENTLY put others lives in danger with his drunk driving? You don't know him. He was on a ******* TV show where he behaved irresponsibly, and EVERYONE KNEW WHAT HE DID with regard to being a raging drunk, driving drunk, and driving incredibly recklessly.

WHY would you come here to angrily claim he was NONE of those things?

Sonez

It's a trip how one little mistake or decision can change lives instantly.. If a persons blood alch level is what ryans was for his size how drunk or wasted would you be?? I wonder what Zachs level was at also and if either of them realized what was about to happen.. This Horrible accident really bums me out for these guys :o( Does any one know what gear his porsche was in??

wiperinmyhead

murder

William

Live like a jackass, die like a jackass. It's sad jackass fanatics keep admiring him, saying he was the innocent victim of a car accident. It's nothing by candy coating and watering down, like saying the Roman Polanski only had sex with a minor, but forget the drugs and rape part.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32