Bam BREAKS DOWN at Ryan Dunn Crash Site

6/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera visited the crash site where his best friend and fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died -- and he was so overcome with emotion he could barely put together a sentence. Brace yourself, it's heartbreaking.062211_margera_fox_still

In this MyFoxPhilly report, Bam has tears streaming down his face as he recalls getting the news that Ryan had died, saying it "was the worst phone call I've ever gotten in my life."

Bam went to the crash site on Tuesday. He says he was in Arizona when Ryan crashed early Monday morning.

When asked how he'd get through this ordeal -- Bam replied, "I can't. I can't."

Mads

Wow. Didint think I'd see A bunch of ******* ******** on this site, even though there's awesome people on here too. I can assure all of your ignorant asses that Bams not putting on a god damn show and I think the ones that have been so insensitive and complete ******** should reevaluate their lives. Bam lost his best friend, he just flew home from Pheonix and right off the plane went to the site where Ryan violently burst in flames. Are you ******* serious with the acting? Bring your asses to West Chester I swear my skinny ass would do a number on you. Show some god damn respect. Ry was a great guy and Bams grieving. If you were from my town you'd know that NBC10, Action News, Fox 29 and Philly17 are staking out the crash scene, as I type this, and it's 1:10am. Shame on all you heartless ******** that would honestly think this was a set up. You'll get what's coming to you, then, come to ME. Jerkoffs.

asa2011

Bam is likely the most reprehensible and repugnant "celebrity" figures out there. He brings NOTHING to the table. He is a vapid cretin with ZERO credibility and worth.

Too bad about Dunn. Is anyone surprised?

Nikki

You people make me ******* sick!
Saying that Bam is an attention whore and isnt even sad. **** YOU! And that guy that just posted a comment with the rap, **** you too!
If you're not a fan, then get the **** out of this article and stop bashing these guys.
And to all of you haters, I cant wait to piss on your ******* graves when you die.

As for Bam, I love you so much. Im crying right along with you. I hope everything can turn out okay.

RIP Ryan Dunn aka Random Hero
We love you.

Amy

I don;t think he was making it about him, actually he was there at the accident scene with his wife and friends as many others who are not famous have done and was approached by the reporter. Rather rude on their part I think..

MP

Alcohol aside, you don't drive 130 miles an hour, especially at night. As for the people who are combing the site for things to sell on ebay...those people are the lowest of the low. Where is their decency? That said, I think the cops should have combed the site themselves so nothing would be there when the vultures came a pickin'.

good as gold

FISHMODE

My name is Michael Fisher, and I stand with Bam and The Dunn family during this time.

-------------------------------------------------------

Way to mention the passenger he killed with his reckless drunk behavior. Get a clue you MORON.

kristine

its odd that we get preview of new cig warnings at same time as everyone slams ebert for what he said about Dunn, even though it was true. society of hypocrites! DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO!!!!!

with that said, who wants an oreo cookie? :)

ThunderDog

Horrible acting by this Bam person (I'm not at all familiar with these "Jackass" people.) I'm sorry the guy died, but drinking and driving at 130 mph? Come on! This accident/death was SO avoidable! At least he didn't kill anybody else (other than his passenger.) My cousin was killed by a drunk driver while she and her husband were returning from celebrating their first wedding anniversary. My niece was injured by a drunk driver, when he crashed into her car. I really can't feel sorry for the drunk drivers who get killed, but I do feel sorry for their families and friends, unless they're drunk drivers, too, which could be the case. What will it take to make people stop drinking, driving, and speeding? :(

Nature Freak

This is serious wake up time for Bam.
Bam needs to do some serious self reflection and change his own path or he may in the not to distant future end up like Ryan Dunn.

BurntSushi

I feel for the guy. I know how hard it is losing a close brotherly friend, but the crying really seems forced. Also, going to the site so soon after the incident and sharing your feelings on the news seems a little whorey. You know that news crews and fans will be there like the predators they are. I would totally take some of the parts and sell them, but I would donate all the funds to the family or to MADD.

The Guru

Man.. this is heartbreaking.. my condolences go out to the family and friends.. and to all those who say that it seemed forced or faked.. go back and hide under your damn rock you troll.

Keri

HOW DARE YOU GUYS HAVE THE ******* BALLS TO SAY HE'S FAKING IT OR TRYING TO STEAL ATTENTION! ARE YOU ******* STUPID? HIM AND BAM WERE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! HE SAID IT HIMSELF HE NEVER LOST ANYONE BEFORE. I PERSONALLY NEVER EVEN KNEW DUNN AND I CRIED, IM I FAKING IT TOO? and i doubt bam told anyone he was going there, cameras were probably waiting there to see who showed up! so leave him alone, he just lost his best friend you ********.

TayPhoenix

Condolences to the family and the CkY/Jackass crew. Bam and Ryan were best friends, any REAL fans know that they've been inseparable since 14 years old. Bam is going through some serious **** right now. I know exactly how he feels. This is the kind of friendship that Bam could never recover from this. You ppl on here being really tacky. You dont know anything but a picture on Twitter and everyone is so high and mighty. No matter how a person dies, their death is still painful for family and friends.

Donna

So he was in Arizona having "the best time ever," and knowing this crowd, that surely involved large amounts of alcohol. And since he admits he vandalized a "rental van" for no reason, it clearly involved a motor vehicle. Why did I just get a chill down my spine?

These Jackass folks are nothing but idiot overgrown children, and my advice to them is to grow the he[[ up before innocent people find themselves in the path of your "best times ever."

Starseed

good as gold trolling the comments section of TMZ? I thought I'd seen about as pathetic as could be seen on the internet but you take 'internet sad-case' to a whole new level. What a tragic existence you must lead.