Bam BREAKS DOWN at Ryan Dunn Crash Site

6/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera visited the crash site where his best friend and fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died -- and he was so overcome with emotion he could barely put together a sentence. Brace yourself, it's heartbreaking.062211_margera_fox_still

In this MyFoxPhilly report, Bam has tears streaming down his face as he recalls getting the news that Ryan had died, saying it "was the worst phone call I've ever gotten in my life."

Bam went to the crash site on Tuesday. He says he was in Arizona when Ryan crashed early Monday morning.

When asked how he'd get through this ordeal -- Bam replied, "I can't. I can't."

Brittany

This actually made me cry R.I.P Dunn you will be forever missed and for all of you **** talkers shut the **** up it don't matter how a person dies show some compassion or don't post at all. Another thing you have to understand Bam is not being an attention whore he lost his best friend how would you feel?

Sonya in Tx

I know how I would feel if I lost my best friend. I hope Bam is able to get through this with the support of his family.

Word to the wise folks......if you have friends or loved ones drinking. Take the car keys away.

NemesisBC

WHY would you do this on camera? Shouldn't this have been a much more personal thing?

Jonny

I'm with you Bam

Bobo Frog

Isn't Bam's Uncle Vito in prison for pedophilia? Class acts, these guys.

jj

The "smartest" guy ever - are you sure about this, Bam?

No comment

I don't know these guys, I thought Jackass was asinine. However, I think its odd he showed up at the site, but people grieve differently. What is sad, is the people are taking part of the wreckage to sell on ebay. What a disgusting society we live in.

I hope this is a teachable moment, but it never is...we only learn when something happens directly to us.

ALAINA610

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HEARTWRENCHING I SOBBED UNCONTROLLABLY WATCHING THIS I LIVE IN WEST CHESTER N THE TOWN IS DEVASTATED MY THOUGHTS R WITH BAM N EVERYONE ELSE TONITE N IN THE MANY WEEKS TO COME

MISS U DUNN
DIE HARD FAN FOR 10+ YEARS
THANKS 4 THE MEMORIES <3

Dragon Tattoo

If people didn't post their opinion these blogs would die. I am sure you have posted things against others believes and morals in the past. Without disagreement these blogs would not exist, let people voice their opinion, yes this dude was an idiot to drive at over 100 miles per hour and perhaps drunk (waiting for tests), but the public can voice their opinion anytime they want.

Sanbwen

Crying over a dumb drunkass that killed a war vet. Way to be classy you attention whore.

tony

How is he making this about him? By crying about someone he lost?And yes he is crying on camera because he lost someone.Americas education sounds like its getting worse

Brittany

At NYchick I agree with everything you said including the publicity stunt I really do hope that it is one because I can't come to terms that he is dead. Another reason why I believe it is a publicity stunt is because a lot of the story just don't add up

Lil Dubs

Everyone here is being very non-empathetic. If I lost someone that close to me I wouldn't know what to do other than visit the place where they died, I would want to be as close to them as I could be. Show some respect for someone whose best friend in the world died yesterday. Although he may have been drinking and driving, he was still a growing human being who left this world prematurely. WE all make mistakes. Rest in peace Ryan Dunn.

VegasMirage

It's so sad that people are stealing items from the crash and trying to profit off a tragedy, right TMZ?... (Who showed an ad before the video of Bam crying).

jenn

I can't believe at how rude some people can be I know his death may have been the cause of a very stupid decision, but people lost there son and friend, and it hurts a lot. Obviously none of you have lost someone close to you, or you would understand what Bam is going through.