Bam BREAKS DOWN at Ryan Dunn Crash Site

6/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera visited the crash site where his best friend and fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died -- and he was so overcome with emotion he could barely put together a sentence. Brace yourself, it's heartbreaking.062211_margera_fox_still

In this MyFoxPhilly report, Bam has tears streaming down his face as he recalls getting the news that Ryan had died, saying it "was the worst phone call I've ever gotten in my life."

Bam went to the crash site on Tuesday. He says he was in Arizona when Ryan crashed early Monday morning.

When asked how he'd get through this ordeal -- Bam replied, "I can't. I can't."

dawg

Bam - you are a bigger bitch than Ryan. You stupid F'r - you better apologize to Ebert you ignorant F.

Roxy

How could anyone be so insensitive as to say he's fake crying and trying to get attention, ... jesus, he lost a good friend, have some sympathy. Who cares if you don't like him.

kinm

what a disgusting attention seeker - the whole family of his .... total trash.

Naftul

To all you ********, especially the guy who said D-lister, he was a person and I've seen Bam and Ryan together on Jackass and Bam's wedding show, you could see how close they were, again, don't be ********.

jaky

Are you guys f***ing idiots, he just lost his best friend and your saying that he's faking this. Bunch of f***ing morons really.

My2Cents

So many of these comments are trash! I never watched this show but I hope none of you ever have to experience losing someone in a tragic accident. Personally everyone grieves differently and for those of you commenting on Bam and how he is grieving - how dare you? Who made you judge and jury. May karma never come back to hit you!

Bobo Frog

Uncle Vito is rolling over in his prison cell.

Kowny Krush

All of those Jackass guys are just absolute trash. So are the people who watch 'em. Go read a book, or help your mother with something she needs done around the house.

oz

Bam, I'm so sorry. Just so raw, I'm praying for you, Ryan and all of his family and friends.

lucid88

you guys are ******* sick. ive watched these guys together for over 12 years. these guys were true ******* friends you idiots think its all TV and acting. Jesus christ these 'actors' are ******* PEOPLE like you and I with a little bit more change in their bank accounts. money doesnt take away what makes you human. you ******* trolls find something else to post about other than someones tragedy? get the **** out of here

Freeon

By reading some of these comments I get the feeling that death and expressing grief over someone dying doesn't earn the respect it should because people are so desensitized.

Ty

damn, you all are cold blooded. this is horrible. i never watched the jackass movies or bam on mtv so i am not a "fan" but I'm still saddened by this. It's sad for anyone to go out like this.

Dragon Tattoo

is not a matter of liking him or not, his cries, tears need work. Google anyone who have lost a love one, reaction is not of one who is trying to make profit like his is. His acting needs work is all...

Joef

Hi I'm Ryan Dunn and this is drunk driving

John_Dunkel

Wow, that's sad. You people have nothing going for yourselves, so you're bashing the death o*****uy who probably lived life more than 90 percent of the people on planet earth. Bless your hearts. It might have been the alcohol, it might have been the brand new custom made tires that blew he got just weeks ago. It might have been anything. I don't know why there's so many hypocrits on TMZ I really don't. I'm sure you did something really one time in your life that would have got you killed. I sure did. Nobody deserves to die, not even the arrogant a######s who's life is being lived in TMZ comments.