Bam BREAKS DOWN at Ryan Dunn Crash Site

6/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera visited the crash site where his best friend and fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died -- and he was so overcome with emotion he could barely put together a sentence. Brace yourself, it's heartbreaking.062211_margera_fox_still

In this MyFoxPhilly report, Bam has tears streaming down his face as he recalls getting the news that Ryan had died, saying it "was the worst phone call I've ever gotten in my life."

Bam went to the crash site on Tuesday. He says he was in Arizona when Ryan crashed early Monday morning.

When asked how he'd get through this ordeal -- Bam replied, "I can't. I can't."

Ryan

this is 100% legit emotion you people are **** heads for even saying anything about a grown man crying about his friend , speeding or not Dunn was a good guy what you see in his movies and TV shows compared to his day by day life are totally different a man is dead a little bit of respect is due , ******* idiots have no heart

MicahJ

Drink and drive-you get what you deserve. Too bad he didn't take this attention whore pos with him.

Karen

This is a human being that is devastated. It is very sad. Whether you like him or not, and no matter how his friend died, I don't see how you can't have compassion for him.

M.T.

Bam, I know you probably won't read but in case you do or anyone else who is mourning. It takes time, and things won't be the same for awhile, but it will get better. Don't spend time by yourself, surround yourself with friends and keep busy with positive activities. Most of all don't blame yourself...Take care of yourself and your loved ones, you and Ryan are in my thoughts and prayers...
MT
South Jersey

HarryPalms

P.R. STUNT

Bob

Too bad the second person had to get into the car with Dunn. Better he should have gotten behind the wheel pissed and just killed himself.

Whammer

No tears for the INNOCENT passenger that was killed by this drunken idiot?

Chicharitto

How dumb are people. I mean really... The guy lost his best friend and he's an attention whore for breaking down at the crash site? Are you kidding me?

Most of you idiots with the negative comments have definitely gotten behind the wheel intoxicated so don't be hypocrites.

He was a cool dude that obviously had a lot of buds that really loved him. God rest his soul.

Danielle

damn this is heartbreaking :(

Misty

What a joke.

Hey JACKASSES --- YOU ARE NOT INVINCIBLE!!!

Get a REAL LIFE and STOP ACTING like STUPID TEENAGERS!

rebecca

It happened and he can't take it back obviously. I'm not concerned at all because he chose his fate but we've all done stupid things. To the ones who are getting so angry and have so much to say on having respect for the dead I'm sure you would be singing a different tune if that car would've smashed into your mother/father or your children. Even if Ryan Dunn was your best friend.

Printed.Heart

Damn, you guys a horrible making fun of Bam after he just lost his friend, i seriously wanna see all of you guys act perfectly fine after someone dies that youve known forever. You guys should stop acting like ********.
Also, wouldnt it kill you guys to see where your friend got killed at, i mean, i would break down to. seriously, show some sympathy.

Krys

you people are cruel. i have lost faith in humanity. Let them mourn. I dont think he is making it about him, put yourself in other peoples shoes before you speak.

HB

I was watching this on the news last night. Had to look away. Very awkward. Why any newscast would want to film this is beyond me.

Loretta

Sad sittuation. But he was drinking and driving. More awareness need to be brought to that fact insted of boo hooing on camera. HE KILLED SOMEONE ELSE FOR GOD SAKES. WHERE IS THE TEARS FOR THAT PERSON AND THEIR FAMILY??

Previous 15 Comments | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments